1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

A Novakid walks into a bar

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Nannynonads, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Axolotemen

Axolotemen Title Not Found

That's racist.
    It's a joke

nababoo likes this.
  2. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

Two humans walk into a bar.
    The third one ducks.

RenaldiForumStar and cooltv27 like this.
  3. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

The uscm claims they do not negotiate with terrorists, and open fire on the bar.

4. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

A Hylotl walks into a bar. The bar bends and sways like the water around his form because the Hylotl is an untouchable paragon of beauty and wisdom.

RenaldiForumStar likes this.
  5. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

A Glitch walks into a bar, examines a radio, declares it witchcraft, and burns down the establishment for consorting with the robo-devil.

6. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

(( Did someone say Robot Devil?

[​IMG]

well i'm going to hell goodbye i'll see you guys when i'm on the throne.

Edit: i feel like i'm derailing or something gahh ))

7. Outlaw Star

Outlaw Star Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A novakid walks into a bar, and the bartender says "Can't serve ya"
    The novakid draws his rubium pistola, "why not buddy"
    Bartender says, "by the looks of that matter manipulator I think you might just be a Miner!"

8. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

A Human, a Floran and an Avian walk into a bar. As the night wears on, they get very drunk. The Floran draws his knife and stabs the Human, who, being a member of the USCM, calls for an air strike. The Avian jumbs into the air, but then remembers he can't fly. As helicopters open fire on the bar, a Novakid walks out. He unholsters his pistol, but then forgets what he's doing and gets shot in the head. Suddenly, dozens of Miniknog ships fill the sky. Many dive-bomb the ground, while others drop bombs on the bar. The USCM helicopters fly upwards and crash into the ships, causing a flaming mass to fall to the ground. It explodes, and the Floran stands in the midst of all the chos, fire burning all around him and mangled corpses falling from the sky.

9. Outlaw Star

Outlaw Star Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey man that's heavy. And for the record I didn't forget! I just umm ya know.. Hey you gonna finish that sammitch?

The Squid likes this.