REQUEST A mod that allows you to right-click sprinklers to turn them on.

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Zenivo, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Zenivo

Zenivo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Don't you hate it too? Planting new crops and having to water them all by yourself even though you have 12 Iridium sprinklers set up? I wish a mod existed that allows you to right-click sprinklers to turn them on and it waters the adjecent tiles.
    Anyone willing to make this?
    Thanks in advance.

Androxilogin likes this.
    • ChiChain

ChiChain Star Wrangler

Would love that! though there is a mod (cannot find it) where the hoed dirt does not disappear unless you get rid of it yourself, meaning it would fix this issue at the start of each month

• Zenivo

Yes, but I heard that mod has some issues, with you not being able to plant crops or anything. I'd rather want a fully working mod :p

• ChiChain

ChiChain Star Wrangler

oh really? welp I won't bother looking for it if that is the case. Don't wanna risk ruining my save with a not 100% safe mod

Hope someone can make a sprinkler button

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

What? Are you talking about the No Soil Decay mod? I've never had nor seen any issues like that. The most issue I've had is sometimes when planting wild seeds, the dirt will disappear after the crop has fully grown and need to be tilled again.

• ChiChain

ChiChain Star Wrangler

I tried it and got an error in yellow saying the extension. something file was depr...something and should be updated or it will break -shrugs- but it is working fine, nothing really bugging out at all

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
              • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Yes, a lot of mods say that unfortunately, but so far are not broken. Here's hoping that when 1.2 officially rolls around that the mod creator or someone else will provide an update for it, or it will continue to work regardless lol. I love that mod a lot so I'd hate to have to let it go.

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

That is a very cool Idea!

• Zenivo

Well, I just read it somewhere. I'd rather be safe than sorry :p

• Platonymous

Platonymous Big Damn Hero

• ChiChain

ChiChain Star Wrangler

• Zenivo