Other A Mini-Comic Series coming soon: Kaiser's A Space Odysee

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by burningleos, Sep 10, 2015.

?

Do you think i should make the comic?

1. Yes!

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. i dunno

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Might Flunk if its possible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. burningleos

burningleos Cosmic Narwhal

Hey Guys, I decided to share some information on a new Mini Comic series, Basically, my character kaiser going through a huge misadventure through space, along the way, he might meet new friends, enemies, monsters, or even alien princesses to rescue, So i wanna show you guys the characters so far and some pictures of what they look like

Kaiser Leospike
    [​IMG]

Meet Kaiser Leospike, A young space explorer and the protagonist of the series. he is from an unknown race, dubbed as the spikians, He alongside his brother, Leon, Go on many misadventures, most of them happen because Kaiser's stupid intentions, You might call him the average teenager, but he has alot of things other than being a complete nincompoop, mostly being suave to the ladies, and of course, plays alot of video games and has a stock pile of anime magazines, and his intelligence, lets just say he is average, but not so average

Leon (Leonidas) Regan the Third
    Although his full name is a rather mouthful, his friends and his brother dubbed him as Leon, and leon is as honest as a soldier, and is basically Kaiser's voice of reason, he does follow Kaiser's intentions and ideas, and he often follows along to make sure he doesn't get into further stupid situations, he is basically Kaiser's Co-Pilot and Secondhand man on his so called space crew

Florani PikPik
    A Floran that decided to follow alongside Kaiser to see what its like to be not a savage like her people, Kaiser often mockingly calls her a pikmin because of her last name reminds him of that video game, and of course, tries throw her around like a pikmin, Although Florani understands that Kaiser is stupid, She still tags along just so that Leon can teach her what its like to not be a savage

Ricky Fledgemann
    An avian who also decided to tag alongside Kaiser, Intelligent is far more than leon, because he was raised with the apex since his family abandoned him due to him being a grounded avian, learnt through the ways of science, he helps Kaiser's Crew by fixing the ship, and helping Kaiser and Leon with spot on inventions

Thats it for all the characters so far, what do you guys think, will the series must go on?

General Nuclear and rhomboid like this.
  2. burningleos

burningleos Cosmic Narwhal

Hey Guys, My Comic is official, Starting tomorrow, i shall publish my 1st issue, but lemme show you guys this front page a friend of mine made!
    [​IMG]
    Btw for those who don't get the picture, Kaiser is trying to mine something out of a bunch of stalagmites, but everyone started to freak out because of a small spider, well except florani since she likes to play with insects

General Nuclear likes this.
  3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

So... When will you start? I would love to see how this turns out!

Kaiachi likes this.