A few minor suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dank Memes, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Dank Memes

Dank Memes Space Hobo

I'm not sure if Chucklefish or ConcernedApe (or which of the two actually implements/works on the changes) but I have a few suggestions too small for their own thread, so I figured I'd make one post and list all the changes I think would be cool - mostly minor, maybe some bigger.

I may edit this in the future to add more suggestions. If I do, I'll put an edit note with the date so you can see what's new.

Note: Sorry if any of these have been mentioned before by others, I'm just compiling all of my ideas into one list. Please tell me what you think!

- A radio that would function the same as the TV, just more compact (got this idea from a forum post I read from a user named yamina-chan) also, as she said in her original post, it would make more sense seeing as you're a farmer :)

- Quality fruit turning into keg products of the same quality (if you get a gold quality crop, it makes gold quality juice/wine etc.)

- Possibly an "aquarium" or something similar to display fish you've caught, or perhaps maybe even a pond that you could put any fish into, and then you could always catch any fish you put in the pond, regardless of season - it could be indoors, and seasons wouldn't have an effect on it just like they don't have an effect on greenhouse crops.

- Hoppers that collect animal products like eggs and truffles, and possibly a way of automatically collecting milk from cows and goats

- Being able to use the wizard's house to change your name, farm name, favorite thing etc.

- Upgrades for the Greenhouse for more farming space

- Some ability that would let you stay up past 2, perhaps to 3 or 4

- The chance to find abandoned cabins/tents/etc in the mines and Skull Cavern that would let you sleep

Tell me what you think!

thunderlight12 and Bismuth Seed like this.
    • Darlana

Darlana Void-Bound Voyager

Marnie could sell an auto-milker for an exorbitant amount for end game.
      Edit: Perhaps with some sort of collection tank that you could collect from.

• jafred2015

jafred2015 Void-Bound Voyager

Automated milking sounds reasonable, as it's rather close to real life.
        I'd support crop quality having at least some effect on the overall value of artisan products they're made into, but limited in some fashion for the sake of balance. A little could go a long way depending on how many crops you're harvesting (more crops = more chance of silver/gold). Perhaps something similar in balance to large milks producing gold quality cheeses.
        I'd like to see character/farm renaming as well, though it'd make more sense to be done via the Mayor's house/Community Center/JojaMart.
        A single unified method of displaying your various favorite fish catches is a nice idea as well.