RP A Cozy Little Chat By The Fire

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by TheCreeperCyborg, Jun 23, 2016.

1. TheCreeperCyborg

TheCreeperCyborg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey! Over here! ... Its me creeper, i havent seen ya in a long time. what a chance we'd run into each other on the same planet huh *thunder* wow its really stormin' bad out there COME, sit next to me under this old broken down building. well i don't know about you but i've certainly had a busy month, here have some hot chocolate fresh off the fire, anyways well, lets see, our HQ was overrun by a co-ordinated attack between the miniknig and the uscm, so im laying low a bit :(, how has your month been going?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  2. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

(Seems relaxed enough. :3)
    An apex walks up and sits down next to the fire, a moderately-sized bag on his back that he places down next to him and a transparent, scouter-like eyepiece that hovers over his left eye as he taps a few buttons on it. The apex has white hair on his head, but the hair on the rest of his body quickly transitions to grey then to black that matches his dark skin. He brings his right hand up and waves dismissively. "I appreciate it, but I must kindly decline the beverage." he responds before adding, "The name is Loki Canimber. A pleasure." He extends his right hand out, changing the dismissing wave to a greeting hand shake.

3. TheCreeperCyborg

yes, Loki. *whispers: please pretend I did'nt Forget You'r Name* The Blue And Green Skinned Hylotl In Thick, Bulky Red Armour Hands You A Small Sack, Full of Pixels. Here I Better Give You The Pixels I Owe You Before you start asking *laughs*

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  4. TheCreeperCyborg

"whispers: woah, wait: did you hear that.......
    how good are you with a sword" Distant Voice: ATTACK!!!
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

5. Jirky-Kake

Loki quietly nods while accepting the pixels, though he wasn't aware he was supposed to be receiving payment from a previous debt. He also didn't know he previously knew this hylotl, but that is nothing new for the apex, as he can remember almost nothing; his memory is almost as bad as the average novakid, if not worse.
    (Oh cool! I like the pictures you're providing. ^^)
    "In all honesty, not very. I do, however, have an acuity for tech." He replies as he takes a gun out of his bag and aims it down at the distant voice and fires a red dart that would beep loudly a few times before it ignites in a fiery burst on whatever it hit.

6. TheCreeperCyborg

(well i like to be like a book, give an occasional picture to point the person in the right direction :3)
    *panting* "ok, there dead, but where did they come from... hey whats this on the ground" *shows you a remote-looking device* "any idea what it is?"
    [​IMG]

7. TheCreeperCyborg

"Unless.. OH MY Gah-" *pulls you close* *Silently Screams:* "you dont have any BIG enemies, do you?"
    "people who want you DEAD?"
    [​IMG]
    "those arent *ordinary* bandits y'know"

8. Jirky-Kake

Loki raises a brow while looking down at the hylotl's hands that grab him. "Uh. Not that I am aware of, no, but I would be fabricating to state I would be shocked if that were the case." He replies with a nonchalant shrug.

9. TheCreeperCyborg

but wait, arent you an ex-miniknog commander, you hepled us with the rebellion

10. Jirky-Kake

"Yes. Correct." Loki somewhat fibbed, since he wasn't too sure himself. Commander? How could I forget something like that? Bah. forget it. More importantly... He thought to himself before calmly challenging the hylotl's knowledge to see if he can't better piece to what was with the attack, "So, those non-ordinary bandits, as you previously called them, would be safe to presume they were indeed after something beyond robbing. Maybe more along the lines of assassins?"

11. TheCreeperCyborg

"indeed, the item i found on one of them seems to be some sort of gps... that led to us. along with that they seem to have very *advanced* weaponry for just simple rouges"

12. Jirky-Kake

"Ah. Save to also assume that they wanted you instead of me." He states before sitting back down next to the fire. "I am not so careless to allow someone to so easily find me via some sort of tracker." He adds while placing his gun back in his bag, letting out a brief chuckle.

13. TheCreeperCyborg

"ears, and eyes:" Creeper Said Before Scooping A mug Of Molten Chocolate From The Fire, then sipping it as he continued: "I Am Not *careless* I Was The One To Inform You That they were Approaching, I Have Moar Then Enough Weaponry To Hold my Own Against Any Oncomming Threat, And If I had Blocked The Transmitter, I would Not Be Able To Trace It Back To Our Little Friends's Employers. And Further More If It Was NOT Me There After And You Got Ambushed All Alone You Would Be A Savage Floran's meaty Snack by Now"
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  14. Jirky-Kake

"Mmm." He simply responds, not showing much care for the retort, nor did he seem offended when he was doubted in his fighting prowess at the end of Creeper's statement. He shrugs it off before asking, "Anymore hot beverages? Or maybe even... Ah... What do humans call it? It is a human thing, I feel certain about, and it is rather sweet. Usually made around campfires such as this one you have here."

15. TheCreeperCyborg

Nodding The Hylotl Fills Up A Cyan Teacup And then roasts a marshmallow on what looks like a mini microwave oven built into his arm before squishing it between thick, cold chocolate and grahmckrackers,"heres some hot coco and what humans call: a smore [​IMG] " the hylotl hands it to you with a very smug look on his face

16. Jirky-Kake

"Ah, yes. The "s'more" is what it is called. Appreciated." He replies as he takes both items. "So, you stated a moment ago, correct me if need be, that you found out how to track down where our unwanted guests were issued from?"

17. TheCreeperCyborg

"yes, you see this also worked as a communication device, by redacting the radio signals and gamma ip we could track the message to the very co-ordinates, now lets see here" *mumbling random numbers* "Uhh the programming is too strong! but i know a creeper labs outpost not to far from here... We could decifer it there!, in fact thats where i was travelling. come: lets go"

18. Jirky-Kake

"Hmm? Actually, I do not have any interest going after the group. I was merely interested in your ability in gaining unauthorized access through electronics. I fancy myself as a techie also, just so you are aware." He responds before taking a drink from his hot cocoa, not moving from his seat. "Besides, I still have sustenance."

19. TheCreeperCyborg

"wow" the hylotl says with the look of extreeme dissapointment in his eyes "you are the most neutral person ive ever met" he says as he sips some more of hiss hot choclate "hungry?" he asks as he pulls the pot off the spit and takes out a few racks of raw ribs.

20. Jirky-Kake

(This couldn't be anymore correct. :rofl:)
    "Quite." He replies, eating the rest of his s'more.