[UNSTABLE] Pleased Giraffe Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Aug 17, 2015.

1. mollygos submitted a new blog post:

[UNSTABLE] Pleased Giraffe Patch Notes

2. Subaru7

Subaru7 Void-Bound Voyager

YaY! You made my day, going to start a new universe so I can experience it better. Keep up the good work.

3. Blastaway

Blastaway Cosmic Narwhal

Yes, YES!

Second comment

4. OldNESJunkie

OldNESJunkie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Woohoo, sounds really good, haven't played for awhile now, good timing to come back...

shannyxvx and DaedricShadow like this.
  5. devilanc

devilanc Title Not Found

Yeehaw!!! Update! And with colony system too ^^. Now, just need to wait for a stable udate :)

6. Garrakx

Garrakx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looks interesting... but this should be a montly update. I have been following the developemnt of the game and it is too slow. This update took to long and it doesn't solve many "core" problems the game has like end-game bosses and ship upgrades.

7. SpaceMaki

SpaceMaki Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Woooooo, This means we are gonna keep characters :)? :eek:

8. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Means I can finally start modding again.
    Can't wait to see what new stuff is available.

9. Ekoto

Ekoto Big Damn Hero

10. TanzNukeTerror

TanzNukeTerror Ketchup Robot

I'd say yes. You get to keep them.

Edit:
    Frog merchant crash? Here's a tiny mod to fix it!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  11. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

But remember what Tiyuri said: "If you dont wipe yourself, youre missing so much"

12. The Notorious BIG

The Notorious BIG Tentacle Wrangler

Keep up the good work guys, I can tell this game has changed.

13. Ravager

Ravager Title Not Found

Excellent work with the update...but now I'll need a mod to bring back the old farming prospect....

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  14. Esylana

Esylana Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hurrah! Thank you for all your hard work, I'm looking forward to building an empire of colonies and implementing genocide whenever I get bor- I mean...I shall rule justly...:3 :p <3

15. Leinad Werecat

Leinad Werecat Subatomic Cosmonaut

I love most of these changes, but one. Making it so you can't pick up things when their tab is full sounds like it would become a hassle, because i know I'd still want to keep picking up objects after that tab was full, most of the time. Maybe having a toggle option to allow or disallow automatic pickup even when the item's default tab is full could be a good idea, keeping both the hoarders like me and the rest of the universe that likes not having 90% objects in their inventory happy?

16. jasonzoo123

jasonzoo123 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ahh yess finaly, how long I've been waiting for the unstable update ow yeah since colony was first announced I remeber the time when planets was ugly and teanants don't really do much....good ol days

17. Masich

Masich Subatomic Cosmonaut

Is there a way now to prevent monsters from spawning? I think that's essential for colonies.

18. Elite Space Hobo

Elite Space Hobo Void-Bound Voyager

I assume you mean something other than barren planets?

19. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

He probably means more along the lines of - monsters not spawning on user placed blocks.

20. JoanX

JoanX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"We’ve done a lot to improve performance but there’s still a lot more we plan to do before the game’s released. "

This is still killing me T_T.

Oh well, downloading, let's check it out