14th July - Bazooka Penguin!

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Jul 14, 2015.

1. mollygos submitted a new blog post:

14th July - Bazooka Penguin!

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

2. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

Lili hi!!! [​IMG]

3. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

That's a cool name for a band.

Welcome aboard Lili. I'm looking forward to seeing more arts from you.

Zael likes this.
  4. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

sgt bird? is that you?

5. Aidoboy

Aidoboy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Welcome, Lili!

Now that you wave another artist, are Monthly Wallpapers coming back into the picture?

6. enkrypter

enkrypter Void-Bound Voyager

When the hell are we getting 1.0 and this thing will be out of beta?

I'd love to see some sort of progress chart with real and meaningful milestones mapped out.

7. bjorn0411

bjorn0411 Phantasmal Quasar

Ohh man another person in the team? that's wonderful! I hope Lili gets a warm welcoming to the team, I for one can at least welcome her to the community of Starbound!
    And damn, I love the art-style she has!

8. GenoMech

GenoMech Cosmic Narwhal

oooooh more concept art...........no seriously more concept art, yay :)

9. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

[​IMG]
    Its always a good idea to run around with a bazooka in your hand fin, while wearing a pack of dynamite attached on your chest! :p

10. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

When it's done.

They tried that before, only to get verbally assaulted when they dared to not meet the schedule. Deal with it.

11. Scellow

Scellow Subatomic Cosmonaut

• USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST. Reason: Being a Jerk.
    That's why i lost faith in this game, i should have never preordered it

2 fucking years for nothing, we gave you millions $, then you became lazy fat devs

12. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

I've been here for nearly two years. What they've done in that time is not "nothing" and many of the things they have done prove they aren't "lazy fat devs". Stop trolling.

13. Pilchenstein

Pilchenstein Ketchup Robot

Thought the bazooka penguin was called Lili, was legitimately disappointed when I realised my mistake.
    Just because I love you had several minutes to kill:
    [​IMG]

14. RainDreamer

RainDreamer Existential Complex

That face. For some reason, it triggers something deep in me, awaken a primal desire to just...shoot that face. Like, pump it with plasma and lead and lasers and whatever else we have to shoot.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  15. glasspug

glasspug Phantasmal Quasar

Well that was almost the point of a My Little Pony episode instead of "Lili" it was "Filli" though.

16. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

I wanna throw that penguin to a bunch of Florans soon. And hey, Lili... Welcome to Chucklefish!
    »»»
    Protest. My Human and Ningen comrades demand Hylotl's surface presence! Get them off their pond and oceans! Let them join the landlubbers if they must!
    ~Cogslash the Golden Bold

17. YuumeiKira

YuumeiKira Void-Bound Voyager

I watch this penguin and I'm all like "Dood!"

Attached Files:

Zael and Hatsya Souji like this.
  18. Kelthazan

Kelthazan Pangalactic Porcupine

I was wondering, on the topic of NPCs; will we, say if we have a huge ship mod or something, be able to 'colonize' the ship and see all these neato reactions there? Or is it purely a planetary thing? Also, great job!

19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

As stated before, you can place colony deeds on your ship, with the expected result.

In fact, there's special code in the deed's room scanner just to consider the ships "inside" even though there's no actual glass tiles in the windows and all that.

Kelthazan and Hatsya Souji like this.
  20. Guys, clearly he's just trying to introduce the new team member to the Steam Forums. In steam-ese that means "Welcome to the group, wish with you the best of luck with the team and are assured you'll fit in quite well Half-life 3 / Illuminati confirmed"