13th May - A Path Wrought With Danger!

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Armagon, May 13, 2015.

1. Armagon

Armagon Gameplay Design, Sound & Dungeon Guy Chucklefish

mollygos submitted a new blog post:

13th May - A Path Wrought With Danger!

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Tamorr, Titanium, shannyxvx and 9 others like this.
  2. Igeloi

Igeloi Phantasmal Quasar

Those Dungeons Look pretty nice. And i am happy to see those Planet changes. might be a small difference but it certainly makes a lot of people happy

shannyxvx, sid3aff3ct and Lumont like this.
  3. user2345562

user2345562 Guest

I'm so excited for this new mission :DD

4. Discohydra

Discohydra Phantasmal Quasar

I can't wait until those wirings get updated (to stable, running a mod-heavy private server for friends) and Starfoundry gets updated so I can use those fire traps as an automated defense system that only triggers on monsters. That is my dream for a base, a decontamination airlock, WITH FIRE!

Hatsya Souji, R_C_A^ and DragonsForce like this.
  5. Extazy620

Extazy620 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

(First, my apologies for my english !)
    Why not add Gas Giant in the Starbound Gameplay? I explain, if we can't explore gas giant why not explore them with our ship? May be you know "Stargate Universe", where the ship (Destiny) is very special:
    «The vessel is capable of flying in the low atmosphere of stars thanks to the resistance of its shields and during this time a part of the energy is got back and stored.»
    This idea just through my mind, what do you think ?

6. DragonsForce

DragonsForce Weight of the Sky

Wait... are that mirrors for lasers, and the crystal at the bottom the emitter? Or is that a fancy pressure plate? Both would be cool!
    One thing I really want to be able to do is to get into orbit around gas giants, just for fancyness. One might find abandoned stations there...

7. tyranno66

tyranno66 Void-Bound Voyager

Well for one, that would be quite hard to do. Second, why would you want to even go there? There is no terrain, no dungeons, no nothing. So what is the point of it? Personally, I'm completely fine with us not going into gas giants because frankly, even if we could go to them we wouldn't want to.

8. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

Again, this will be my new source of rage.

9. DaedricShadow

DaedricShadow Pangalactic Porcupine

I love seeing new dungeons, especially when their deadliest feature is FIRE!
    Also, I'd really love it if there was a personalised description for the planets in the bookmarking system; it would allow people to make notes about the planet like "Poisonous water, Glitch village to the right, good for copper and silver." I'm kinda tired of having to beam down to the planets to remember what's on them and the name that you can give the bookmarks isn't long enough to add good information.

10. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Oh hallelujah, they won't be so dull to look at now. Though, honestly, some texture variation on them would be pretty great as well. A few visual tweaks here and there would make the universe seem more alive, even though I'm sure it's a...decent amount of work. Getting everything else working comes before visual tweaks though.

shannyxvx and DragonsForce like this.
  11. Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

Fire traps with delay!
    Now we're talking platformer.

12. celade

celade Void-Bound Voyager

This is looking cool!

13. R_C_A^

R_C_A^ Pangalactic Porcupine

Incorrect about the no terrain part. Ever heard of Cloud City? ;) Just look at the outpost...a giant asteroid base sitting in space. There can be platforms inside the gas giants atmosphere. As for the reason to go there, perhaps different gasses for crafting purposes? And yes there can be dungeons.

Type1Ninja likes this.
  14. RainDreamer

RainDreamer Existential Complex

Avian tomb. Fire traps.

For some reason I feel hungry.

DaedricShadow likes this.
  15. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Light the barbecue~

DaedricShadow and Hatsya Souji like this.
  16. SpaceMaki

SpaceMaki Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well done! Can't wait to see this! :3
    I hope you will make any more race-missions like that :3

17. extremist

extremist Existential Complex

Lovely, more quests that will lag my storebought laptop to death. I really need to get a proper PC or I'll burn to death at quests like that.

18. SpaceMaki

SpaceMaki Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hehe :p If you lag, you can try to restore down ur window (Play it on smaller window) It runs out lie 50% better for me, I mean when I had laptop, but now I am playing on new awesome Pc :D
    I hope that helps, and don't forget to change graphic :p

19. kilbud

kilbud Void-Bound Voyager

20. FluffyDevourer

FluffyDevourer Void-Bound Voyager

Can someone direct me where to report bugs?...I think I found another one :rofl: