September 2nd - New Mission Prep

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Armagon, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Armagon

Armagon Gameplay Design, Sound & Dungeon Guy Chucklefish

Armagon submitted a new blog post:

September 2nd - New Mission Prep

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Tazmaniac95, Tamorr, Uzkniso and 8 others like this.
  2. Bake

Bake Void-Bound Voyager

Cool! Good work!

3. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

Next Stable Update has been named: 50 Shades of Koala

Keep up the good work, and don't forget the safety word!

4. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

hay @Armagon
    the nightly hasnt updated to steam in the past 4 days
    could you see if something is wrong with the system?

BrakSampson likes this.
  5. SomaSam

SomaSam Big Damn Hero

Great to hear about progress on missions. I am really excited to see this stuff in game, and I can't wait to see the story you are planning on showing. Keep up the good work!

6. Cakewalker

Cakewalker Subatomic Cosmonaut

Some new dungeons will be nice. They'll add some variety to planets.
    It would be nice to see dungeons that aren't related to one specific race.

7. Bradski

Bradski Void-Bound Voyager

I love the nightly builds and all, but any idea when you guys are going to push anything out to live??

RodWolfus, KeesDeNeger, Triba and 2 others like this.
  8. jjk9

jjk9 Void-Bound Voyager

I love how you guys try to post updates daily but im beginning to see why other developers leave it to monthly updates or just when there is a major update to show. With a big update you build the anticipation and then wow everyone with cool new features, levels, bug fixes and more. Currently it's slowly leaking out all the new features and stuff daily. Im glad you are being secretive about some of the level details as it gives us something to look forwards too in a future post. Im guessing the next stable build will be after the scripted missions are finished?

BrakSampson and jamstronaut like this.
  9. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Well things seem to be coming along quite nicely then! Good to hear!

10. jamstronaut

jamstronaut Poptop Tamer

I really hope that's the case man, it's been forever! I can't wait any longer!

11. XENOXES

XENOXES Subatomic Cosmonaut

Can you get to the lunar base on nightly yet?

12. BrakSampson

BrakSampson Big Damn Hero

Can we get an estimate for when the next stable update will be released? Please?

Triba, jamstronaut and Bradski like this.
  13. Bradski

Bradski Void-Bound Voyager

This, I've played around a little on the nightly, but majority of my friends are waiting for stable to get back into it.

jamstronaut likes this.
  14. The Doctor

The Doctor Pangalactic Porcupine

There are almost never nightly updates on weekends, and in the past two days there has been little to no change since the addition of garden biome, so they just havent pushed it yet due to lack of major change. theyve fixed all but a few bugs and are currently working on the newer content toward the progression revamp updates.[DOUBLEPOST=1409725704][/DOUBLEPOST]@Armagon I know it is not your territory as far as development goes but can we get a look into the 0HP invincibility glitch I've been feeling on the nightly monsters. It's where if the monsters health is reduced to zero but not by a killing blow (burning, poison, shock orbs, a normal non super powered arrow shot, and the occasional very weak attack have all been confirmed to trigger it) the monster becomes invincible to further damage. the HP bar is empty, but They cannot be killed and refuse to die, even when they make the sound and visual effect for the status effect to kill them. And the worst part is they can still attack. Sucks dying to a monster you can't kill and not being able to go into the area for 5 minutes at least waiting for it to despawn.

15. Assaf

Assaf Void-Bound Voyager

Cool.

16. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

what about monday and tuesday then ._.

BrakSampson likes this.
  17. Nimeni

Nimeni Big Damn Hero

You got annoyed because there was no update for 2 days in the nightwhatever? Really?
    How about those that are waiting for a stable/unstable update?! Do you have any ideea how they feel?

18. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Very clearly.

Cowboy Bebop and Peelz like this.
  19. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

Patience. I've been waiting for stable update for months, and i'm not complaining.

Takahiro86 likes this.
  20. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Wuh???!!! What year is this? It's been so long, is it year 1 A.SB. yet?

...No? Goddamnit you stupid broken cryogenic sleep device! Serves me right for going cheap...

Update: oh wonderful, now it won't start again... now I'm left here unfulfilled, massively atrophied and with this lame joke in my hands...

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014