Aug 12, yep definitely 12

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by kyren, Aug 13, 2014.

1. kyren

kyren kyren

kyren submitted a new blog post:

Aug 12, yep definitely 12

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Axe Garian, beari78, Titanium and 7 others like this.
  2. ejh1990

ejh1990 Phantasmal Quasar

Oh, nice! I can't wait to see what sort of things come of the unique world support. Even if not in vanilla, the possibilities it could open to modders is just fantastic! Fully urban planets? Yes please! It will be nice to have some hand-crafted environments. Procedural generation is great and all, but there's nothing like the charm of lovingly hand placed things. :D

BloodyFingers and Lokisan like this.
  3. lividust

lividust Starship Captain

bust those bugs, can't wait to see what other new worlds that can be generated and definitely happy for some instance dungeons
    forgot to add hopefully we can get some generation that will stops npcs from space base jumping on outposts

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  4. Gunslinger

Gunslinger Existential Complex

13. More like 13. Thanks for the update though.

Skarn likes this.
  5. Lintton

Lintton Guest

Ooh, is the projectile bug related to how certain shots hit the character ,vanish, then explode somewhere else? I saw this a lot in stable, particularly with the jelly boss.

6. SuicidalKid

SuicidalKid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

7. 731

731 Intergalactic Tourist

继续加油~~!!

Keep up ~ ~! !

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
  8. Bistompicous

Bistompicous Space Hobo

Does this mean a new update is coming out tonight?

9. Namiwakiru

Namiwakiru Black Hole Surfer

What is world warping? Sounds cool

10. ejh1990

ejh1990 Phantasmal Quasar

Nightly build update, almost certainly. Probably not a stable update. In fact, if it is the latter, I will eat my hat. I would find it very strange that there wouldn't at least be a little patch pre-release hyping. So don't get too excited, haha. :p

11. Bistompicous

Bistompicous Space Hobo

Mod Edit: Merged your three consecutive posts into one. Quality ver quantity, please!

Presumably warping from world to world e.g. traveling in between worlds/ planets

Thanks

Is there a way I can change my thing from mop

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
  12. Namiwakiru

Namiwakiru Black Hole Surfer

Oh, guess that is kinda cool :( I was imagining some kind of awesome terraforming
    CURSE YOU IMAGINATION!!!

Your title changes by getting points which can be earned by doing many different things, posting, liking, getting likes, posting images, taking part in comps etc
    Just go about your normal forum business and it will take care of itself.
    (Sometimes you spend weeks with the same name and other times it changes 2-3 times in the space of a day as your achievements pile up)

13. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Be awesome. Or do a bunch of stupid jokes. That worked for me...

Edit: Very interested about world warping, need more details. Also projectile disconnects, is this related to that bug where a bullet connects with the target but don't register a hit? Very good news indeed.

14. Boris3445

Boris3445 Void-Bound Voyager

Good luck on your tasks today :3 And I don't think its like we will kill ourselves if we don't get a daily update xD

15. GoldHypercurve

GoldHypercurve Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome can't wait to see all the new possibilities that this will open up.

Titanium likes this.
  16. fate1122

fate1122 Subatomic Cosmonaut

So ive been gone a while but i have a few questions. When will a actual real update happen not a night build? And also are you guys working on more weapon types and vehicles? also techs? The vehicles/boats/planes/mechs/etc is what im looking forward too.

17. Lokisan

Lokisan Phantasmal Quasar

Just what I thought, the second I read it! Grandtastic!

18. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Hear, hear. I'd totally make my base of operations on a Coruscant/Nar-Shaddaa-like place. Though they'd better nail down the optimisation first or it would be nigh-unplayable there.

19. Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Not so much nigh-unplayable as it would collapse into a "Lag Hole" - a celestial object that forms when something - generally an electronic device - implodes due to the incredible strength of its own lagitational pull. They are extremely dangerous; those found near such Lag holes have been known to exhibit extreme frustration, and will harm anything and everything within a 5 foot radius.

Zebe, KeesDeNeger, Harakhti and 4 others like this.
  20. blackshadow2000

blackshadow2000 Void-Bound Voyager

you deserve a medal!