Underground Cities

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Toyking10, Oct 25, 2013.

?

Underground Cities?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Toyking10

Toyking10 Void-Bound Voyager

I thought of something like you dig down and there is a huge cave populated with people and lighted with candles and light bulbs something like the city of ember but the city is populated with aliens.

2. SuggestionsBot

SuggestionsBot Autonomous Posting Device

Thanks for submitting a new suggestion!

Please remember to give your opinion on this suggestion by voting on our suggestions page.

3. BannanaMonarch

BannanaMonarch Void-Bound Voyager

I think it has been stated that some Apex installations will be underground, and some pictures prove this, but a full on underground city would be awesome! It reminds me of the book Tunnels. Good idea!

Blorph likes this.
  4. MSJesterkid

MSJesterkid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You've got my vote, would love to see this implemented. Especially if they had very short tempers. :sneaky:

5. Sn0wbl7nd

Sn0wbl7nd Seal Broken

Sounds great to me! I'm looking forward to this being put into the game :up:

6. tornado1145

tornado1145 Aquatic Astronaut

omg soudns awesome and so original HOLY SHIEEE...i love u.

7. skykain

skykain Orbital Explorer

It would be like Kerbin from KSP. A huge planet maybe with just a spaceport on its surface. Cool idea.

8. asdfghjkl1234567890

asdfghjkl1234567890 Big Damn Hero

ooooo maybe station cities like in metro 2033 in a post apocalyptic world :)
    the citizens could give you quests like killing mutated monsters on the surface or collecting resources for em.

DTBKiller likes this.
  9. Bucktail

Bucktail Star Wrangler

I saw the name of this thread and immediately thought of dwarfs.

DTBKiller likes this.
  10. space ranger

space ranger Void-Bound Voyager

or that it was abandoned and you have to fight your way through there mutated citizens and their defence droids and you could find amazing loot which you could not make otherwise and that certain materials would be more easily found in their chests/ vaults o_O

DDTrespasser likes this.
  11. crazygamer2255

crazygamer2255 Phantasmal Quasar

Hmm, that would definitely make exploring underground way more fun, imagine just your average day of mining coal, and then you fall though a hole down to an underground city, i imagine it being like houses dug into caves and such

12. Runetora

Runetora Void-Bound Voyager

Imagine if you will, buildings formed along enormous stalactites or a series of upside down sky scrapers. Then all we need now are mole and bat people races, but that's for another suggestion thread of course.

DDTrespasser likes this.
  13. DTBKiller

DTBKiller Big Damn Hero

It's a great idea, hope it gets implemented.

Meeting a sort of dwarfish race would be pretty fun, my thoughts went to LOTR Dwarves. They have amazing constructions.

Another great idea, finding some humans refugees (given that their planet was destroyed and only a few survived) living in a planet underground struggling to survive underground sounds awesome.

14. Sgt_Hankey

Sgt_Hankey Request for Urgent Business Relationship

Man, this post just got Necro'd.
    But whatever, I'll bite.

This could be an amazing feature! Of course, these alien races should both be known ones or primitive (Randomly generated?) ones with random reactions to you.

15. Graal

Graal Big Damn Hero

Humans living underground?
    Well we already have abandoned mineshafts, I can't imagine creating underground cities is much harder than looking up why Apex Bunkers and Frog Tombs only spawn underground, then creating a dungeon to suit the environs underground.

Sgt_Hankey and DTBKiller like this.
  16. jimythor

jimythor Space Hobo

that would be cool

17. troni

troni Void-Bound Voyager

I like this idea, sounds good

18. DraconX

DraconX Subatomic Cosmonaut

0 votes on no ? This mean something !

19. markrdr

markrdr Master Chief

They already have semi-underground structures

20. DraconX

DraconX Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yes, but its far from topic author idea.