Daily Updates

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiy

Tiy Lead Developer Chucklefish

Tiy submitted a new blog post:

Daily Updates

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

2. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

No problem at all. Good luck with your new apartment.

3. sonic5202

sonic5202 Industrial Terraformer

4. Zyloss

Zyloss Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thanks for the Info. :)

5. Okay thanks then. ;)

I wonder when we can expect the "lost" official Trailer? Will it be out when the Beta release date is finally announced? :sarcasm:

6. LegacyAU

LegacyAU Orbital Explorer

No Internet connection is the worst... Screw the updates, I'm just sad you can't game properly!

Morzan, warcore, tassina and 14 others like this.
  7. IchiroXx

IchiroXx Void-Bound Voyager

That's fine, Don't worry about the daily updates until you have everything ready. I'm sure it's not going to kill us to miss out on a few daily updates.

8. Quetz21

Quetz21 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the update! :D

9. Combat Me Bro

Combat Me Bro Void-Bound Voyager

10. Rueya

Rueya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the update Tiy! Moving from one place to another ain't an easy task! Do take this opportunity to just unwind and chill for abit and get your well deserved rest! :)

tassina and S'now Face-Chamcham like this.
  11. PartyPicks

PartyPicks Void-Bound Voyager

i wouldent be so sure a few people previously sounded like their life has ended with out the daily updates lol

but yea no biggie i look forward to see what the devs are cookin! ill probably have a heart attack when that fated day arrives and we cheer with joyous delight!!

12. KoedGaming

KoedGaming Star Wrangler

Yay an update! :D

tassina and S'now Face-Chamcham like this.
  13. TJEX1

TJEX1 Master Chief

good luck with it tiy:DD

S'now Face-Chamcham likes this.
  14. Jukka Wolf

Jukka Wolf Master Chief

well atleast we now know whats happening..and that makes it alot more bearable that theres no updates.....

on another note..keep up the good work chucklefish..and offcourse dont burn yourself out for overworking :rofl:.

15. Klobbson

Klobbson Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, I actually thought it was because ALL of you were superbusy making the finishing touches for the beta. Oh well.

EDIT: I want to apologise if this came across as demeaning. I was a bit tired and didn't thoroughly think through what I wrote.

Just keep working so we can take part of this quite ambitious game of yours!

16. Brionkendo

Brionkendo Master Chief

the updates are great... just do some more livestreams when you get your internet back please. ok? thanks! :D

17. Nihil K'ri

Nihil K'ri Void-Bound Voyager

This has nothing to do with the updates or anything, just general internet usage, but I also have an unstable connection. If posting anything times out and loses everything a lot, you can write the post itself in a text editor, then just copy and paste to the site to post it. If it times out and loses it again, just re-paste and post again. Nothing's lost because it's all still in the text editor.

tassina, Ipix, sonofxavenger and 6 others like this.
  18. iand785

iand785 Tentacle Wrangler

If the updates come late, I get impatient waiting for a big update, but I like this feeling.

S'now Face-Chamcham likes this.
  19. jmlop0

jmlop0 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Keep up the good work!

20. steelwing

steelwing Big Damn Hero

Having no internet is a sad thing. Congrats on the new place, though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.