Other 3-D Glitch Sims - [Requests Open]

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by InsanityPixelated, Sep 28, 2014.

1. InsanityPixelated

InsanityPixelated Existential Complex

Greetings there everyone! The requester is taking requests; this is a memorable day.

Anyhow, this is a bit strange; but I'll be recreating Glitch (or Hylotl) Characters as Plumbots in Sims 3: Into the future.
    I edit it with a program after it to give it some extra effect; but you can specify what you want your character to do; and what style you want from the final picture. Please describe the surroundings in the picture as well. Remember; this won't be perfect, and this is a experiment more than anything.
    I might create
    Florans as Plantsims eventually too; but let's get going for now.

A very big thanks to ArchieTheMuffin for working with me and making this possible.

To request; just post a picture of your Starbound character and specify the following
    (If possible):

Action of Plumbot -
    Setting of picture -
    Style for Final picture -
    Short Bio of character, if you have the time -

Please; I apologize if the requests take a bit of time. I'll try and get them finished as quickly as possible and if I have to stop working on them I'll let you lot know!

I'll be posting all the requests I have finished below.

Glitch (Or Hylotl themed) Plumbots - :

Metallum, My personal Plumbot.
    [Lore in progress of being written; shall be posted once finished. Lore will be inserted below character name]
    [Note: This Character was not themed after a Starbound character; but picture of original will be posted along with this on requests]

[​IMG]

Seednibbler, Rhomboid's requested character;
    Seednibbler is really awkward all the time. He's got perpetual hardware damage because his maintenance-bot is badly programmed. Every time he gets damaged, he gets fixed incorrectly again.
    He just wants to live a normal Glitch life, but things never quite work out for him; much to rhomboid's amusement.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[More to come; requests open]

Floran Plantsims may be coming in the future.

Best get requesting, chaps! Hope you enjoy!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  2. blueDice

blueDice Subatomic Cosmonaut

Look like Daft Punk.
    The robot at the control module .[​IMG]

InsanityPixelated likes this.
  3. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

This is pretty cool-looking!

I'd be down for Seednibbler
    seednibbler.png
    Getting into some trouble, like being electrocuted trying to fix the fridge or something lol.
    The setting can be just in either the bathroom or kitchen. (I'm assuming you're using regular Sims backgrounds and stuff)

Seednibbler is really awkward all the time. He's got perpetual hardware damage because his fixer-bot is badly programmed. Every time he gets damaged, he gets fixed wrongly again o3o
    He just wants to live a normal Glitch life, but things never quite work out for him, much to my amusement.

4. InsanityPixelated

Seednibbler, Rhomboid's requested character;
    Seednibbler is really awkward all the time. He's got perpetual hardware damage because his maintenance-bot is badly programmed. Every time he gets damaged, he gets fixed incorrectly again.
    He just wants to live a normal Glitch life, but things never quite work out for him; much to rhomboid's amusement.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope you like it! It took me and ArchieTheMuffin ages to come up with an acceptable design for the plumbot, but we got something that looked remotely like your Glitch. We're sadly limited with the parts we have available, but after a good hour of design and setting up the scene, those pictures are what we came up with. Hopefully it is fine with you, friend. Sorry if you expected better, but we truly tried our best!

I didn't see your request until now, I'm very sorry. I had about 30+ notifications every day, which I assumed all of which were from the same funniest pictures thread! My apologies for inconvenience caused by the delay. Didn't mean to keep you waiting!
    Edited into the main post as well!

rhomboid likes this.
  5. rhomboid

Holy wow that is ridiculously awesome. He looks so broken ;u;
    It looks really good, I appreciate it a lot! Thank you so much!
    And no worries about the time, it was quite speedy! ^-^

6. CrystalBound

CrystalBound Void-Bound Voyager

HOLY BAJEEBUS these are amazing.

7. InsanityPixelated

Hahaha. Thank you, we're limited on what me and ArchieTheMuffin can use, but we try our best!

8. CrystalBound

CrystalBound Void-Bound Voyager

9. InsanityPixelated

Sure thing, we should have it done by later today!

10. ArchieTheLabRat

ArchieTheLabRat Void-Bound Voyager

Archie here, InsanityPixelated will be offline for what could be months, and i'm going through a burnout, so we're closed for now!

11. rhomboid

Sadface. Feel better!

12. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

Those look really nice, I don't get the point of the extreme visual filters though.
    Although I guess it adds something to it.
    Aww.. sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon!

13. InsanityPixelated

I have returned, everyone! The thread will hopefully be back in action again soon! It all depends if Archie is up for working!

Pardon for the long delay, friend. I was stranded without internet for a month and Archie is suffering from burnout, so we'll hopefully try again soon!

Thank you! The editing we do just adds some effect and personality to them, and also make the low level graphics of Sims irrelevant!
    For example;

Before:[​IMG] After:[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    rhomboid likes this.
  14. rhomboid

welcome back!~