1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated 2D Fighter Mod - Way of the Warrior 1.1e

Use fighting game moves!

1. trailblazer57

trailblazer57 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I love this mod! 10/10!
    i could only ask for a sakura voiced one. then id be complete.

2. Fooctopolas

Fooctopolas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does this mod work for the Upbeat Giraffe patch? If not you should totally update it bruh.

3. SuperMandrew

SuperMandrew Cosmic Narwhal

Haha maybe I can make a small patch for you one day :)

Check the updates and see man ;)

4. phoenix416

phoenix416 Void-Bound Voyager

I cant get the attacks to work im too slow[DOUBLEPOST=1424582845][/DOUBLEPOST]im too slow for the attacks to work :(

5. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

Nice mod, BTW people that give a bad rating just because there to dumb to read or understand what they read is just beyond me. Heres an idea ask for help then give it one star because you cant count past two and high numbers upset you jesss people...
    Ow umm errr, did I happen to say nice mod and keep up the good works Brah.

6. OrblePigeon

OrblePigeon Void-Bound Voyager

so how do I input the command again? preferably without all of the extra {} and "" just direct input

7. skruffythehobo

skruffythehobo Void-Bound Voyager

imma be 100% honest and blunt man no disrespect but everyone here is right the mod combo is insanely ridiculous i mean it only works 10% of the time and ive only done it twice after 15 minutes of trying yeah sure you can give all the advice and say you can do it with no problem but at least 40% of these people are having trouble and all youre saying is "youre not doing it right you gotta do this" like thats not helping if that much people have trouble and you wanna keep fans(including me cause this is an awesome mod ebem though my only taste was the GIF demonstraion) then you might consider changing it.[DOUBLEPOST=1428114263][/DOUBLEPOST]
    or maybe they dont like the redilous control mastering it takes to even do one move sorry nobody is as smart and amazing as you

8. jarren

jarren Void-Bound Voyager

it says /aiaction {"action" : "showTech", "techName" : "wayofthewarriorTech"} doesnt exist, why?

9. djDarkX

djDarkX Master Chief

Well, I was able to install it, get it via the commands, but when I execute the Shinku Hadoken (super move), it works, but no damage is dealt, the animation stays and never disappears and my character becomes invisible becoming immune to enemy damage until I beam up. I'm on the latest stable, Spirited. Any ideas what could be causing this issue? By the way, interesting mod.

10. SuperMandrew

SuperMandrew Cosmic Narwhal

The mod hasn't been updated to Spirited Giraffe - that might be why. :unsure: I'll have to play around with it some when I get some time and I'll see what's up. Thanks for the heads up!

11. djDarkX

djDarkX Master Chief

No problem! Thanks for the quick reply. Also, the control scheme is a bit picky, but once you get it down, you can execute it most times without fail. It could be tighter, yes, but it's not as bad as others are making it out to be.

12. nope3

nope3 Space Hobo

This mod, along with the hunger one, are my favourite ones. Thanks for creating it! It you could add small stuff like a low damage punch and block it would be complete :D

I'm having the exact same issue as djdarkx, also with Spirited Giraffe. Just posting this here to know whether you're planning a fix in the short-term.

13. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

See I was feeling creative thinking I was going to add a mod that recorded the last 'x' inputs with certain timing to performs different tech moves depending...

But now I've stumbled upon this and I can see I'm late to that show by years LOL. I guess that's why I should have checked out what already exists before diving in.

Plus this is probably cooler than what I'll manage to accomplish. But I'll still probably march on. We do what we must because we can.

14. Popn

Popn Space Spelunker

Could this mod be updated for Update 1.3? :nurugasp:

Boiman likes this.