11 June Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Tiy

Tiy Lead Developer Chucklefish

Tiy submitted a new blog post:

11 June Progress

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Rufikirua, Cereas, Solum and 10 others like this.
  2. Forever

Forever Phantasmal Quasar

Zomg first.

Also, hurray democracy!

3. The Question

The Question Ketchup Robot

Horray!!!!
    Good Fer' You.

4. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Void-Bound Voyager

What if we want nude npcs? Could you consider adding an option for that?

5. Tiy

Tiy Lead Developer Chucklefish

And deprive modders of the chance?

6. Speno1

Speno1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Whoa 3rd,
    Anyway, that Reddit style system sounds really cool! Keep up the great work guys!
    And yeah, I agree with what you said at the start of your post Tiy, we need more originality and freshness... like Starbound! :p
    Edit: Not third anymore :rofl:

Haku, Crazyfoolgaf, AdenSword and 3 others like this.
  7. The Question

The Question Ketchup Robot

...... I'm Going To Have Martian Man Hunter Monitor You.

8. Hoth

Hoth Starship Captain

Starbound on PS4. Calling it.

Freddy67h, Sneech, AdenSword and 16 others like this.
  9. Evithlia

Evithlia Weight of the Sky

Tiy i love this update infinite status effeects for all sort of creatures? i want that! , also please make this so called "space stations" happen in the game! good work to you and the rest of the team! :rofl:

Sakaru, AdenSword, treecone and 5 others like this.
  10. Taylor

Taylor Pangalactic Porcupine

Love the reddit style voting for features. You guys are the best! Its not often that developers listen to the community like that. A+

AdenSword, Tower07, Iroza and 2 others like this.
  11. flyingophers

flyingophers Void-Bound Voyager

What's with Kyren and nudity???

Freddy67h, CJx101, Sneech and 21 others like this.
  12. Noc

Noc Guest

Up until just now I thought the 3d printer interface was for actual IRL printers, and that omni was wasting his time. :facepalm:

Freddy67h, AdenSword, Solum and 7 others like this.
  13. Fusix

Fusix Void-Bound Voyager

Things are looking better and better each day! Keep it up!

AdenSword and Covert0ddity like this.
  14. Majintoope

Majintoope Master Chief

i hope there will be lots of different place to explore like space colony/ ruined space colony, Space ships what you can take over or they are allredy destroyed and they just float around space and you can go inside of them and search tec, weapons.

15. Trogolodite

Trogolodite Space Spelunker

Seems like the game is really coming together in leaps and bounds. How exciting! According to chrome I visit this website more than my bank and my email. That's how excited I am. :monkey:

16. LFPO8k

LFPO8k Subatomic Cosmonaut

awesome aurora

Freddy67h, Crazyfoolgaf and AdenSword like this.
  17. Kiruzon

Kiruzon Poptop Tamer

Are you really saying the games are the same as they have always been on the upcoming generation............seriously the new games I have seen are fresh and new and shed a new light on the gaming industry. Games like Defiance was the beginning of new innovations on games like combining TV shows and a games actions. The new edition to be able to be on a phone/tablet and interact with someone on a console is going to be interesting to see how it unfolds. Also the way Kinetic and Move will be working with the newest tech they have added it to it, I mean come on really......

Rufikirua, Highwayman and AdenSword like this.
  18. dylstew

dylstew Phantasmal Quasar

Pixel Nudes! :D

Rufikirua likes this.
  19. darkparadise

darkparadise Big Damn Hero

Love the sunset Pic...
    Also the Tentacle tree ... if you start chopping it down does it attack back?

Rufikirua, AdenSword and Covert0ddity like this.
  20. Ner

Ner Subatomic Cosmonaut

"I think we’re getting to the point now that hardware is starting not to matter anymore.
    Sure the graphics might be a little bit better, but there seems to be very few nextgen games that couldn’t have been produced on current gen systems.
    It used to be that each time a new generation of console popped up it allowed for the creation of entirely new gameplay experiences. From what I’ve seen so far the experiences seem to be exactly the same with slightly shinier paint.
    Things have stagnated.
    I don’t know about you but I’m tired of playing the same old games over and over again. I want new hardware to drive innovation in software."

Oh yeah? If you think you're so great and creative why don't you make your own gam-...oh wait a minute...

Anyway, it's sounds like the team made a lot of progress. It's nice to hear things coming along so smoothly.