19th August Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by bartwe, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

Guys, arguing about exactly what trolling is and isn't is just silly.

Please keep it civil so that people can actually post relevant things.

2. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

Way to kill thread.

3. ExoSapien

ExoSapien Title Not Found

Hello my little nuggets wanting beta so badly, what you need to do is...kick back, relax ...and enjoy a hope corgi. What is a hope corgi you ask?
    A HOPE CORGI IS A SYMBOL OF OUR HOPE IN TEH WORLD, HE MAKES OUR DAY SHINE BRIGHT...AND WHEN WE ARE DOWN, HE LICKS OUR TOES AND PLAYS WITH OUR NOSE!
    SO HAVE A HOPE CORGI..if you dont whant that..have the Rage cat from the red lantern corps..HOPE CORGI
    tumblr_m8b11zDBGZ1qbbi47[1].jpg

Aeon, tassina and Duke like this.
  4. Chaozfactor

Chaozfactor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will we be able to play the demo also? :(

Pingeh likes this.
  5. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

does it drop any phat lewt?

6. Hazmat

Hazmat Weight of the Sky

Only it's Blue Lantern ring... but that's pretty OP, so you might want to stay away from it unless you're a hopeless depressive, in which case it's kinda useless.

7. AmerikanRejekt

AmerikanRejekt Subatomic Cosmonaut

Unfortunately for you, I'm pretty sure TotalBiscuit is already dead-set on reviewing this game, just as well as he's ready to play it cooperatively with OMFGCata. Guess you're SoL.

While I absolutely despise how much TB obsesses over settings menus and complains when they don't live up to his standards, I don't think he's a bad reviewer at all. He's better than most. The last thing I want is that insufferable prick Captain Sparklez to get a press copy. He would never give a rounded review of Starbound. He would only mindlessly praise it like the douche he is.

8. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Yup. I know. My comment was made in a whimsical fashion. I should perhaps have noted that more clearly, or at all. : )

Man, I just want to see someone do a game review who doesn't slobber profanity everywhere like a rabid dog slobbers foamy spit. DeceasedCrab or someone like that who is able to form complete sentences, nay, entire paragraphs without making reference to how a game is akin to various forms of copulation, human orifices, or some kind of excrement, is who I would like to see do a review.

It seems the total rejection of any kind of moral authority has led, stupidly, to the assumption that all morality is absolutely relative (talk about an oxymoron), and thus saying/doing precisely whatever you feel like doing is not only right, but commendable. To me, it is a sad commentary on the nature of humanity that what most folks choose to do with this relativistic 'freedom' is to turn their mouth into a fecophiliacal slurry.

AmerikanRejekt and Axe Garian like this.
  9. Daldingo

Daldingo Void-Bound Voyager

Are you serious? You realize Yogscast is set to do a livestream during i49, right? And I don't care that he is harsh in his reviews. I care that he is an insufferable ass, and acts like he should be worshiped.

Pingeh likes this.
  10. Aeon

Aeon Phantasmal Quasar

Oh please you have no right to determine who chucklefish gives press copys to let alone who should review them so please get your head out of your arse and get over it as its out of your hands