Dev Blog 18th February - Rebel Rebel

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

What a rebeling piece of information!
    No?
    Yes?

2. oodoo147

oodoo147 Aquatic Astronaut

I think the rebels would be fun.:poke:Novakid Towns PLEASE

mitzSBnovakid likes this.
  3. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

I've seen one too. He said "I have nothing to say to you". I think it's a bug.

4. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

probably that or that novakid is just a little whacky in the head

5. NovaRanger

NovaRanger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would be that one guy.

That guy who like, fights alongside the rebels, but takes all their stuff later.:nuruninja:

(Ninja Hyotl ftw)

6. emeraldgreen72

here is a small thing i would like for crew members. you could give them instruments and every once in a while they might play a song on the instrument when not in combat or working

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    mitzSBnovakid and Lord Pudim like this.
  7. Rainseeker

Rainseeker Subatomic Cosmonaut

As long as you guys let us pick a side, it's all good with me!

8. adr

adr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

the miniknog and the rebels!

9. emeraldgreen72

I'm a rebel cause I've had enough of the minikog "nice glowing suit it is a glowing suit right?" :nurumad: Me:say that one more time and this town will be under my control 5 minutes later then frostburn city was born

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  10. Rocktalon

Rocktalon Void-Bound Voyager

Well, considering that the only time I play me and my friend are usually half in character, he never says anything when he finds Apex Villages, because every time he finds one and I show up, he has to watch a massacre go down, that he can't stop. He was finally able to stop it by saying that my argument was with the Miniknog and not with the Apex as a whole, So we went through a village questioning EVERY LAST PERSON. If they seemed like they were siding with the Miniknog they got a magnum bullet to the brain pan.

11. RandomosityFV

RandomosityFV Big Damn Hero

I feel that I do not express my rebelious side enough, so I will take Rebels but I might consider being a spy as well :p

12. EssstrategaxArg

EssstrategaxArg Master Chief

*sorry my english*

Are you telling me that we will be able to choose a faction and fight for it throughout the universe ?

I have and idea for the faction sistem, for example: if i choose side with the rebels, the apex villagers under the miniknog domination will be hostile to me, also i can be able to free the enemy village killing all of the miniknog soldiers and killing the governor of the village(like a miniboss). Every village (rebel or miniknog) will have a governor, i could talk with him to obtain faction misions and see a progress bar that show me the numbers of villages under the control of every faction

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  13. emeraldgreen72

i suggested an intergalactic police force whats your idea?

14. EssstrategaxArg

Sorry, Internet problems. I've edited the post

15. emeraldgreen72

me and others have also suggested that it would be cool to become a bounty hunter and tracking down people and capturing them to get bounty

EssstrategaxArg likes this.
  16. EssstrategaxArg

It's a cool idea, and i think that work well with my "town governator" idea, they will give to the player the tartes that they will hunt

emeraldgreen72 likes this.
  17. emeraldgreen72

Funny enough did you know that in the marvel universe there is an intergalactic police force called the nova core also being part of an intergalactic police force OH bomber man would be so proud of me

EssstrategaxArg likes this.
  18. Dragon-wolf-490

Dragon-wolf-490 Void-Bound Voyager

Rebels, I'm a rebellious kind of person and I personally hate being watched at all times... (unless I'm willing of it)

19. Lintton

Lintton Guest

This brings an interesting question, though. if you and a ragtag bunch of misfits do topple a interplanetary empire, what do you replace it with?

can you trust the rebels to not "win the war but lose the peace"?

Dragon-wolf-490 likes this.
  20. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I think you and I both know the answer to that question.

Dragon-wolf-490 and Lintton like this.