Dev Blog 14th March - A Star War

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Niels2012

Niels2012 Void-Bound Voyager

I hope a blowtorch

2. MithranArkanere

MithranArkanere Space Kumquat

Hm.. I hope there's at least some mech modes that are not mostly round with stumpy legs. I understand they need to be compact and all. But I was hoping for more styles like the ones seen before.

3. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Well, see, they can't be too tall because they seem like they already made a decision how large the doors on these places are gonna be, and if you make a mech too tall it won't fit through the door.

But yet the mech needs to be big enough to make it look like the player can actually fit inside of it.

Hence, the little round mech with short stubby legs.

Kawa likes this.
  4. BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747

BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747 Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh well, atleast we have mods.

I really enjoy the Separatist looking robots in the third GIF, I like that the team is making unique robot monsters again. I like robots if you didn't know already. The space fights make me think of fighting Dreadwing in space.

5. @ndy

@ndy Subatomic Cosmonaut

i am expecting somthing like small "mechbay" on your ship, that you woild re-equip them/fix (somewhat cheaper if dmaged somewhat hevier cost for destroyed) them and so
    on
    all that left is wait for it....

6. InertFurry

InertFurry Void-Bound Voyager

I must have this update. So much want.

7. UlfDerDritte

UlfDerDritte Aquatic Astronaut

I want them. Just because mechs!

8. DragonsForce

DragonsForce Weight of the Sky

Generic comment because the "Watch thread" function does not seem to be working

Oh, and I like what I see with the dungeon. The rest is more "meh" for me.

9. Captain Rage

Captain Rage Phantasmal Quasar

Wow, this looks amazing!! I really hope you will be able to name your mech and take it deep under the sea as well as far out int space. This article actually got me all bouncing in my chair. :D :D

10. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

LEVEL UP
    Level 25!
    + 200 hype
    - 30 patience
    + 400 MP (Mech Points)
    + 300 MP (Mech Power)
    + 400 PHYSATK
    + 400 SPECATK
    + 50 Courage in chucklefish
    + 450 Surprise
    +50 Love for Nuru
    + 9 Interest in wargroove
    Gained new spell: Hype IV
    Gained new spell: Mech caller
    Gained new spell: Void's abandoned station
    Gained new spell: War Groove
    Gained new spell: Summon Nuru

GeneralBaB and Lodish like this.
  11. Proydoha

Proydoha Phantasmal Quasar

Trailer for that Wargroove project reminds me about that old polish turn-based strategy Battle for Wesnoth. If it's anything like that I would like to play it. Visuals are super lovely in that trailer.

12. 5future

5future Scruffy Nerf-Herder

if you look closely.... in those 3 gifs.... that blue bar decrases when moving, firing and receiving damage... looks like we wont be able to go all the time we want inside the mech :((( (i hope at least that admin mode fixes that)

EDIT: also, would be cool to change those.. legs, just variants, like 3 or 4 at the moment. other than that, this loks cool as hell!! congrats devs!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  13. Knusperkruste

Knusperkruste Subatomic Cosmonaut

those updates are great and i love that we finally get mechs...but am i the only one that absolutely dont like those stubby legs?

5future, Pohany and Glitsh like this.
  14. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

I support everything here.

15. warbrand2

warbrand2 Subatomic Cosmonaut

any one else wondering how drones will work, as it did mention mech drones.

16. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

My guess is you fire a specific drone-maker weapon, and it makes a drone. Either that or our mech will have a back slot equivalent as well.

17. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

Time to mod an Emil head for a Ningen mecha!

[​IMG]

Pohany likes this.
  18. MrCasual112

MrCasual112 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have a headcanon for all those tiny spaceships attacking the mech. They are piloted by gnomes, vowing revenge for destroying hundreds of their villages.

19. Glitsh

Glitsh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

soo... I have a question.. will we be able to have drills in our Gunmen? if so, will we be able to pierce the heavens with it, break space and time, defy dead, or just use our little Gurren as head for a bigger Laggan?

20. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

But, asteroid belts are keeping their low gravity, right? Right?! I was planning to build a Death Star in my home belt.