14th August Update

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Davosalm

Davosalm Aquatic Astronaut

Im starting to think that the beta only will be released after the expo... But its ok

2. Captain Infinity

Captain Infinity Void-Bound Voyager

WAIT, did I actually catch the update within 10 MINUTES of it happening!?! AWWWWWWW YEAH! Also, great update, glad to see things coming along swimmingly. :D

1John5vs7 likes this.
  3. Rueya

Rueya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the update Molly! The tier 1 boss is really stoking my intrigue, having been mentioned multiple times already during updates! I wonder what it could be.

[​IMG]

4. Zeoinx

Zeoinx Phantasmal Quasar

Yay for Molly update :3 and her gif was ALMOST her playing her ukulele.....so...yay....still want a new video!!!

1John5vs7 likes this.
  5. laughinstok

laughinstok Zero Gravity Genie

That guy must be cold.

6. ghostlll1992

ghostlll1992 Subatomic Cosmonaut

note to tiyuri STOP MAKING USELESS UPDATES AND RELEASE THE BETA... listen im sorry im a bit impatient. but its gone too far DONT.. OVER .. EXESSERISE..... AND JUST RELEASE THE BETA SOONER PLEASE!!!

darklink7879 likes this.
  7. Angry Pastry

Angry Pastry Void-Bound Voyager

I love the snow :)

1John5vs7 likes this.
  8. Karth

Karth Pangalactic Porcupine

No. They will release it when they are ready.

Thanks for the update Molly, looking forward to seeing what comes from the expo.

9. parksinator

parksinator Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm with jonmerlin; I appreciate the constant feed of 'this is what we did today'ness. I come here daily hoping to hear of a beta release, but I also don't want to rush it. Especially since this isn't even my computer, its my fiances sisters laptop. Playing guitar in the snow is...cool. :cool: s

Let me ask a rather silly question now; since you guys are still adding music, are you then adding it to the soundtrack download? I know there was ALOT of tracks labeled as 'experimental' but I wasn't sure if thats what you were working with, or making completely new tracks.

stenny833, 1John5vs7 and JoeXz like this.
  10. Dis

Dis Phantasmal Quasar

I'm lovin' this logic. :catface2:

1John5vs7, Menasor and tassina like this.
  11. masher14

masher14 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Surely the game's beta ready by the time it's Expo ready, right?

1John5vs7 likes this.
  12. anthorock

anthorock Orbital Explorer

I'll patiently wait until after expo to see what are those famous "bigger updates" :p Thanks for the "tweaks" daily update though!

1John5vs7 likes this.
  13. Ecleptic

Ecleptic Subatomic Cosmonaut

argh!!! I know you guys are making sure it's perfect, but WOW I'm terribly impatient for this game lol I can't wait until it comes out! I get more excited every day!

14. Amber Talamasca

Amber Talamasca Pangalactic Porcupine

cool gif. is it just me or does that outfit look like winter gear? Starter foods huh? cereal (i've seen on the tv how you make it, you place the milk near the cereal), PBJ sammich and poptarts?

JoeXz likes this.
  15. SnakeX

SnakeX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sounds like the team is going all in on prepping for the expo, hopefully things go well and Chucklefish puts on a good show!

1John5vs7, Menasor and tassina like this.
  16. ZephGrey

ZephGrey Pangalactic Porcupine

Really hoping for a beta announcement at Insomnia, but that's probably just a fantasy. Still, one can hope. It looks better every day!

1John5vs7 likes this.
  17. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

That lighting looks nice!

1John5vs7 likes this.
  18. ThatMadCat

ThatMadCat Phantasmal Quasar

Tweaks, fixes and debugging... Words that bring joy to my ears!

Also, that is an awesome gif... reminds me of a Halo marine chilling playing a happy tune among the chaos of the battle :)

JoeXz and tassina like this.
  19. Quenton

Quenton Phantasmal Quasar

Molly's opening few sentences translate to no beta after the expo, and possibly a long wait even after that. What it looks like, anyway.

Not going to gripe. But, sometime inside me hopes for a really nice PR statement about the community's patience when the time finally does come.

1John5vs7, Huzzbuzz, ZephGrey and 2 others like this.
  20. Masa K.

Masa K. Tentacle Wrangler

I love the instruments and the snowy atmosphere is chillingly sweet.
    Reading these daily dev notes really gives lovely insight into the product, and I'm quite happy that you all remain so hyped for it.
    So I thank you sincerely for the updates, and I look forward to those big ones you've hinted at here in the future.

1John5vs7 and tassina like this.