13 August Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by bartwe, Aug 14, 2013.

1. ShadetheDruid

ShadetheDruid Pangalactic Porcupine

What if.. Starbound is Half Life 3?

:eek:

2. Don't you see the little green arrow on the bottom of the character selection screenshot ? :V

Kriminal likes this.
  3. APXEOLOG

APXEOLOG Void-Bound Voyager

omg i REALLY want to play :(

4. XDarkPhoenixX

XDarkPhoenixX Pangalactic Porcupine

tassina, Krono, Lovegun and 7 others like this.
  5. APXEOLOG

APXEOLOG Void-Bound Voyager

any more streams?

6. Shiokuri

Shiokuri Ketchup Robot

With every screenshot I see, I get more and more obsessed about the beta.

WHERE IS IT?

I can no longer stand it. First I thought this game was going to be released in September of 2012, then December of 2012, then March of 2013, then June 2013, and now it's August and people say we won't get beta until December of 2013.

I have waited for this game for around a year, and for every moment of it I always believed the game was only 2 or 3 months away...
    I hope we get into the beta soon enough, that way we can bug test it, gameplay test it, etc, to make it a perfect game by release.

7. SlyNinjaRabbit

SlyNinjaRabbit Title Not Found

But u wont be surpised if they dont tell u because youll know itll come out then

8. Jackorias

Jackorias Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh I can't wait <3 this is geoing to be an incredible game.

tassina likes this.
  9. Shade215

Shade215 Big Damn Hero

auh man auh man auh man hubba hubba haa
    this game is gonna be so radical, that even the gods of the coolest, chillest lands will be
    "Das one sweet game duuude"

10. JoshF

JoshF Void-Bound Voyager

Transcribe update to facebook and reddit? Anyone? The main page is blocked for me... so I cannot.

EDIT - Big thanks to Natidude on Reddit! :D

tassina likes this.
  11. Dienekes

Dienekes Orbital Explorer

It kind of looks like your guy is riding that axe, kind of like one of those stick ponies. YEEHAWWW!!!
    The Menu is lookin' good, and I can't wait to hear the new music. I'm loving the soundtrack so far as it is!
    Thanks for the update!

tassina likes this.
  12. nolan1024

nolan1024 Subatomic Cosmonaut

awesome update starbound is gonna be amazing!!! :rainbow:

13. JohnBlackhill

JohnBlackhill Void-Bound Voyager

I like how the new menu interface is changing. As Legris said, looks good and functional! I also love the screenshots ^^ They reflect my idea of exploring: "Oh, a savage animal is going to attack me! I'll use my old, rusty axe to kill i... OMGDONTEVENSCRATCHIT!! RUNTOTHEDARKMINE!!!!!!!!!" Perfect example of how running away from a problem might get you inside another one that could possibly be worse =P

Looks like beta is near! ^^

tassina likes this.
  14. Iroza

Iroza Phantasmal Quasar

Nice to see updates with screenshots. +1 for humor.

tassina likes this.
  15. paulo27

paulo27 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

JoshF and tassina like this.
  16. Xander

Xander Spaceman Spiff

You sir, are awesome. You should feel awesome for the rest of the day. :D

Also.. FINALY! WHOO! Thank you Tiy even tho you for some reason didn't leave it on chucklefishes twitch, yes, and so on whoot. ;)

17. SamuraiJack7

SamuraiJack7 Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is great, thanks man! Should keep me occupied for a little while... probably all through work today :giggle:

tassina likes this.
  18. Noonu

Noonu Void-Bound Voyager

Yes, safety in the womb of a dark mine...

I noticed that nobody's mentioned boss work lately. Are they working on other things in preparation for the Insomnia event? Is there secret boss progress being made? Maybe they they don't want to spoil any boss surprises, so they're working on bosses but not posting info. Fun speculation.

19. tassina likes this.
  20. Simon Petrikov

Simon Petrikov Ketchup Robot

What was the original channel on twitch that streamed that? Chucklefish Live? Tiyuri?