SecondPlaythrough Mod (Smapi)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by DEMIACLE, Dec 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Elysium

Elysium Void-Bound Voyager

You appear to have fixed my errors, thank you.

It looks like the item price is not factoring in skill professions such as Tiller and Fisher.

• DEMIACLE

DEMIACLE Space Spelunker

@Elysium Noted, thanks for the feedback!

• chojustin

chojustin Void-Bound Voyager

The horse doesn't seem to be able to go through every single 1 tile place like here and here.

It seems to work every once in a while, but not consistently enough.

Attached Files:

• SOS.png
            SOS.png
            File size:
            611.6 KB
            Views:
          • SOS2.png
            SOS2.png
            File size:
            789.8 KB
            Views:
        • DEMIACLE

DEMIACLE Space Spelunker

bah, I was trying to make the hitbox as large as possible to avoid graphical glitches, I'll splice a few more pixels off next build, thanks!

• xdcbot

xdcbot Master Chief

Really loving the ideas here, been searching for weeks for some sort of combat mod. Was always hoping there would be some bosses, new dungeons focused on combat and endgame content, and your goals are keeping me interested. Hope it all goes smoothly and swiftly :)

Minakie likes this.
            • DEMIACLE

DEMIACLE Space Spelunker

Hey all, monday update! I've gotten sidetracked with some new ideas and new projects so I imagine updates will slow here, although I mainly slacked off due to so few bug reports! haha... soooooo No update this week, but I'm also working on some ideas to help modders before moving on to juicier ideas. So there probably wont be much exciting news for a few more weeks. My current timeline is next week I'll release a version with the few small fixes left and some optimizations and if there are no more issues I'm going to call that release one! Then we'll take it from there!

• Voltaic123

Voltaic123 Pangalactic Porcupine

So i've got a bit of a strange bug, enabling allowing the horse to pass 1 tile barriers messes up the animations of my horse. Well, rather my wolf since I've got a mod that reskins the horse as such. It makes the animation all sped up when i ride the horse anywhere that isn't my farm. If you need me to explain i can try making a gif of it. Is this a known bug at all?

• chojustin

chojustin Void-Bound Voyager

I get that a lot too. The sound gets really fast too, like a few times faster than normal.

• DEMIACLE

DEMIACLE Space Spelunker

Looks like we entered the nitty gritty here.... therefore I will be labeling this the first release! Wooo!

*patch notes
                    -Prices now take in to account skill bonuses
                    -A random tool you own will now be placed in your inventory if you upgrade a tool and have no other tool in your inventory
                    -Horse no longer trots super fast ( Hopefully! Need some testing here this was a weird bug )
                    -Horse bounding box has been reduced slightly

as always let me know if I have missed anything!

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

I am not sure if you know about this bug (if it is a bug?) but when I upgrade a tool and it gets replaced with another tool, I end up with copies of that same tool in my inventory.

I don't carry all of my tools with me, only one on the 1 hotkey thanks to your mod and I just switch between them from the toolbar you've made (BEST mod addition I've seen hands-down, love it). I keep my tools in a chest on my farm lot. But when I upgrade a tool from my inventory, the random tool that fills the space will end up with copies both on the toolbar and in my chest, and I can't get rid of them without the help of CJB's Item Menu mod to delete them.

I'm not sure if duplication is supposed to be expected or not. :)

Minakie likes this.
                      • DEMIACLE

DEMIACLE Space Spelunker

Ahhh I haven't been doing due diligence with my testing, been pretty exhausted lately! thanks for the report! I'll have a fix for it sometime tomorrow!

Xuomi and Minakie like this.
                        • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Please, take your time! I know the woes of pushing yourself because of a passion, so don't worry too much about us if you need a break for some rest!

• DEMIACLE

DEMIACLE Space Spelunker

all good and uploaded now, as always thanks for the feedback! :)

• DEMIACLE

DEMIACLE Space Spelunker

Alright, since my other mods seemed to have cooled down, I've been working on an interface to edit and validate smapi configs within the game. There are still a few bugs, but I expect this one to go quick! I'll edit the first post to list all the current bugs all along with patch notes. This is a mod I'd like to see integrated into smapi at some point, so come help test it out!

Remember to back up your configs!

teaser2.gif

• KThxBye910

KThxBye910 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm following your progress to see how everything goes! You're doing great work, and your passion is awesome.

• jasseralf

jasseralf Void-Bound Voyager

can you make you "mods" compatible/work on smapi 1.9?, because i can't play sdv without your mods :p
                                  thanks

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Your QualityofLife mods no longer work for SMAPI 1.10 and SDV 1.2.

I also let you know on Nexus Mods but I figured I'd let you know here too!

Edit: As I was notified, QualityOfLife works if AutoGate is disabled, and everything else seems to be working I believe. So something must be wrong with the AutoGate part of the mod.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
                                    • Voltaic123

Voltaic123 Pangalactic Porcupine

UIModSuite is broken as well :(

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Well there's another issue. The toolbar on the ImprovedQualityOfLife mod stops working if you upgrade a tool, apparently. I upgraded my watering can and now I can't select it anymore.

Edit: Actually, now it doesn't work at all if you put any tool from your inventory into a chest. :/

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I finally updated my game to version 1.2 yesterday and I'd like to report that this mod is no longer working as intended. If you store the tools on the chest, you won't be able to then right click their respective image on the mod's Ui to swap between them. I noticed the hays are still dropping before you have a silo though. As for the remaining features of the mod, I didn't have time to test them yet.

UiModSuite is also not currently working, I'm using an unofficial update for the time being.

Do you plan on updating your mods anytime soon?