12 August Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Trogdor9866

Trogdor9866 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Absolutely wonderful... Wish I could attend the Insomnia fest >.> Anyways, It has been a pleasure, (and always will be) to view these wonderful updates :)

ripclaw123 and tassina like this.
  2. Pofinator

Pofinator Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Eyeball trees?!? The apocalypse is starting!

3. masher14

masher14 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Love the idea of the creatures having skills. Gives me more incentive to tame 'em.

4. Kacautu

Kacautu Orbital Explorer

Good news, but the reason i'm posting is about the trees, after awhile that lighting will get annoying. Here's what happens the trees keep going tad lighter after a bit then it just gets dark at the back to the beginning, so just all i think needs to be done with that is to fix that lighting.

5. Minnigin

Minnigin Phantasmal Quasar

those trees creep me out

6. JademusSreg

JademusSreg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

(Reposting this since, unfortunately, I don't have a gag prepared today.)

Akimoto Kazume, CJx101 and tassina like this.
  7. Lonewolf222

Lonewolf222 Title Not Found

Are those wierd Alien tree's with wierd wierd eyes...? Trees... Trees... Wierd wierd wierd eyes in Star... Bound... Star... Bound...

8. Kroghammer

Kroghammer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could you make the eyeballs follow you so it looks like the eyes are always watching? Or would that take up too much processing power?

9. somers27

somers27 Orbital Explorer

I really hope my starting planet doesn't have eyeball trees. Nope. Nope nope nope. o_O

Geckoala likes this.
  10. mastercheese332

mastercheese332 Astral Cartographer

I hope they release the game during the Insomnia event or the day after

11. evilbirthdaycake

evilbirthdaycake Void-Bound Voyager

yeah im glad im not alone on this though i basically love everything else, eyeballs stuck on where leaves should be seems less "infinite possibility universe" and more arts and crafts. The strange eyeball trees and brain backgrounds will break my immersion if they're not intelligently turned into actual creatures. If a tree has eyes, I want to have to fight it. Otherwise its just gonna be awkward lumberjack work

Geckoala likes this.
  12. Koto_Azure

Koto_Azure Void-Bound Voyager

Aw yeah, second page baby!~ I'm making my way to the top! Anyway, love the animations. You guys are true artists. ;3;

Although. . . I don't really want to cut down a tree like that. .-. That might be a little gross.

13. Ninjabean123

Ninjabean123 Master Chief

They just keep staring :geek:

14. Maenso

Maenso Void-Bound Voyager

(1:24)...
    First public demo of the game???? D:
    HOOOLYY "#/&"(... will it be available for everyone.. or just for them -.-?

ripclaw123, Tali'zora and jcklsldr like this.
  15. jcklsldr

jcklsldr Void-Bound Voyager

I've been thinking lately...we're in mid August now, which leaves a scant 3 months before the end of the year in which you've all but promised a release. Most betas I've participated in took about 2-3 months to complete. You don't have a lot of time left, unless you count a Dec 31st release as still in 2013 :zzz: Now I LOVE what you guys are doing with the game, and I'm not saying rush it, but games get bogged down with too much ambition.

16. Casm

Casm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's looking at us!

[​IMG]

17. FiannaTiger

FiannaTiger Subatomic Cosmonaut

Eye candy?

tassina likes this.
  18. Koto_Azure

Koto_Azure Void-Bound Voyager

Ohgod yes please. :c

19. EarthlyOdin

EarthlyOdin Phantasmal Quasar

Well I know what planet i'm not setting my base on.

20. Stylµs

Stylµs Phantasmal Quasar

They've politely asked people to refrain from "FIRST" or "FRONT PAGE" comments. Would be kind of you to oblige.

Shiokuri likes this.