10th July Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jul 11, 2013.

1. huntcameron

huntcameron Void-Bound Voyager

This only means one thing!

I'm sure you all know what it means, right? RIGHT?

mikekennedz and Roy_Cliff like this.
  2. Fortis

Fortis Pangalactic Porcupine

More inventory space is always good. I'm a major pack rat in games like these.

Lawls likes this.
  3. Malachai13

Malachai13 Title Not Found

That inventory looks slicker than a panicking hagfish.
    [​IMG]

I'm horrible. X3X3

xboy777 likes this.
  4. Lawls

Lawls Space Kumquat

Lol me too, I love loot too much, give me an RPG with terrible story. But randomly generated sandwiches, I'll love it.:up:

Kyle873 likes this.
  5. MagikPigon

MagikPigon Subatomic Cosmonaut

I see. That makes more sense.

Vizendel likes this.
  6. StallChaser

StallChaser Space Penguin Leader

An inventory can never be too big. The send to ship option looks promising. I like an inventory that you can access from one place, as opposed to searching through 20 chests like in Terraria.

7. Miss Andry

Miss Andry Cosmic Narwhal

I like big inventories. I also like being able to upgrade my inventory too. It feels good and makes me want to work towards something. Hopefully there will be upgradable inventory too? If not, maybe start out slightly smaller and let us get bigger and bigger.

Either way, I like having huge inventories.

8. EarthlyOdin

EarthlyOdin Phantasmal Quasar

Good I was starting to get worried I wouldn't be able to hold all the rocks I would find when I go mining.

xboy777 likes this.
  9. darkparadise

darkparadise Big Damn Hero

best part >> Consolidating our final todo list (it's getting shorter!)

10. That what sh... ehrm.. Tiy said.

Ammonite and RicardRC like this.
  11. Dartaris

Dartaris Void-Bound Voyager

This game is getting more beautiful by the day. Thank you so much for these daily updates. Love the new inventory :D!

12. Tokanya

Tokanya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just notice something.
    a casual ? cloths have 4096 Def !
    then a full set of armor wouldn't it be over 9000 ?

I seem to always miss my timing with your "Ask as anything" Thread ( time zone problem :rolleyes:)
    so let me ask here

about the server ( dedicated one )
    will it work for Linux? .NET(if you still use it) doesn't like Linux form what I have experienced
    my friend have a Linux server for business and we host game for a whole company to play ( from programmers to CEO ;) and no we're not a game company )
    It work wonders with L4D and Minecraft but for Terraria it was blown away ( literary, we have to shut it down that day )
    or any suggestion for this ?

Toryu-Mau likes this.
  13. Lazer

Lazer Existential Complex

Curious about the backpack and minecart(?) icons. Are these carried containers that can hold more items or something completely else?

Also will there be any kind of auto-sort ability in player inventory and container objects?

14. Durg

Durg Orbital Explorer

Thanks for the update Tiy!

And by no way do I mean this in a negative way, just observing that Tiy and others make it seem like the beta will come out this month a lot when they talk. But Omni and just the feel/sense I get from the progress makes it seem like it's going to be a while. I'm totally fine waiting so I'm not harping on you Tiy it's just interesting some people's "soon" is another's "long time"

15. Kusao

Kusao Master Chief

It's looking great! I'm liking the bigger inventory but who doesn't? I can't wait for more news!
    Thanks for the daily updates!

16. DrBob3002

DrBob3002 Big Damn Hero

Assuming there's not going to be any more buttons to the left of that I think it would look better to have it just be longer instead of taller and just be like, "Send to ship: x monies".

Just my opinion of course.

17. Gab

Gab Aquatic Astronaut

I like the Inventory.

18. Gruntdonttoot

Gruntdonttoot Subatomic Cosmonaut

I really, really want to press the 'send to ship' button and I don't know why... :cautious:

19. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

I think the shadow is a little too far from the inventory itself :whistle:

20. Inco

Inco Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wouldn't the cost be better suited in a confirmation dialog?