Dev Blog 10th February - Space/Off

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Quillon

Quillon Subatomic Cosmonaut

2. Grubageddon

Grubageddon Title Not Found

I like that the Bat's just chilling in the stairwell of the clearly illegal Matter Manipulator shop. That novakid's about to get brought down hard.

It is. You can tell because it's sporting the old Beta UI.

3. BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747

BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747 Pangalactic Porcupine

I was going to also say that the mockups/concept art NPCs weren't forgotten, because you can find their bodies in the Auditorium in the intro. Then I showed off two pictures of giant red bow girl and suspicious eyes laser axe wielding girl. I couldn't find any "official" pictures of purple haired glasses scientist lady. I will try to look some more.

EDIT: Found them!

[​IMG]

4. Kolljak

Kolljak Void-Bound Voyager

5. BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747

I remember seeing that awhile back. Can you show screenshots of the human settlements?

6. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

That link does have a few screenshots of settlements?

7. BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747

Oh... I thought Kolljak built them.

8. Toxic Seahorse

Toxic Seahorse Void-Bound Voyager

Is this going to wipe our universes?

9. NuclearSlayer52

NuclearSlayer52 Phantasmal Quasar

and if not what about our ships? is it possible to access them still? or do we move our items prior to the update?

10. rileybrick

rileybrick Void-Bound Voyager

so whe this update comes out will i be able to switch to other ships or have fleets

11. Perq

Perq Phantasmal Quasar

More stuff that has absolutely no effect on current gameplay. Yay!

12. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

What brought you to that conclusion?

13. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Really? They announced one of THE most asked-for features (or at least something that can easily lead-in to it) and you STILL find something to complain about?

14. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Eh, some people'll just complain about anything, really.

"Ecch, it's sunny out. The weather is so original."

15. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix Ketchup Robot

i must agree there.
    this is a new update i am too real very curious how it real is and how far it will lead. It has real tons of useoptions.
    In opposite to for example a beatchball...

16. PaxCallow

PaxCallow Void-Bound Voyager

probably a little late, but i am in LOVE with this addition! man, i can't wait to play like this!!
    also that was my first post, huh? well we all get a first

17. Grubageddon

Exactly what's wrong with current gameplay? I can't personally really think of anything. If you've got things you'd like to see implemented/changed, I dunno. Maybe make suggestions instead of doling out weak and ineffectual passive-aggression that does nothing to let the devs know what you'd like to see?

18. 5future

5future Scruffy Nerf-Herder

aboarding ships with customizable mechs and moving your space-ship like in one of those space trading combat thingies.... I will say, this update actually, is the one bringing a lot of gameplay on it.(just imagine, a bunch of pirates defeated your comrades, but you sneak up in the pirates ship, steal a mech and "its time to fry some potatoes :headbanging::fireball:"(insert heavy metal/rock guitar solo while that gatling cooks everything you hate))

19. Grubageddon

Welcome to the community!

Based on the feedback on this thread, I think most of us are in love with this addition.

PaxCallow and Lodish like this.
  20. Shaggyd0g

Shaggyd0g Scruffy Nerf-Herder

and anything near it...

5future likes this.