4th November - Let's Not Meet

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Nov 4, 2015.

1. mollygos submitted a new blog post:

4th November - Let's Not Meet

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    dtanotrew, Demonisx, Tyt00s and 19 others like this.
  2. TheWalrusNet

TheWalrusNet Phantasmal Quasar

MOAR! MOAAAAR!

3. Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

4. RazeMaster

RazeMaster Aquatic Astronaut

I LOVE IT!!! We need more monsters like this, srsly PLEASE ADD MORE MONSTERS LIKE THIS!!!

Crixalis, dtanotrew, A1CZERO and 15 others like this.
  5. TanzNukeTerror

TanzNukeTerror Ketchup Robot

I'm glad to see some creepy monsters being added in. It'd be cool to have planets with loads of nopes. Planets that have some use, with loads of nopes.

Having a reason to go to a planet, but having to deal with nopes, is evil and I like it.

6. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

It's a plant! It's an egg! No... It's a Slenderman ripoff!

no but seriously that's a cool monster

7. TechnoVibe

TechnoVibe Big Damn Hero

I see we're importing the spontaneous mouse-spasm inducing jump scare monsters from Minecraft. Nice.

8. Shamalayah

Shamalayah Void-Bound Voyager

That's a very creepy monster.

TheyCallMePie likes this.
  9. Daldril

Daldril Subatomic Cosmonaut

10. Really enjoying the nightmare fuel on this one. I hope it makes a disturbing screeching noise when it chases you.

11. YuumeiKira

YuumeiKira Void-Bound Voyager

Yeeeeah, how about no?

12. SolitudeSF

SolitudeSF Void-Bound Voyager

its so cute

13. Rossomak

Rossomak Void-Bound Voyager

That's really cool! I hope there's some lore for these freaks- or maybe just a little, to make them more mysterious. n_n

jasonzoo123 and Ainzoal like this.
  14. GenoMech

GenoMech Cosmic Narwhal

Now thats what i call a Slasher show[DOUBLEPOST=1446660892][/DOUBLEPOST]Its even scarier how it just dashes like that, i know that .....strangely naked, apex, didn't make it

Ainzoal likes this.
  15. ScienceSlasher

ScienceSlasher Void-Bound Voyager

i don't know maybe it just wants a hug?.... with it's..... giant.... blade arm.....
    now that i think about it i don't think it wants a hug at all.... only your life.... and fleshy meat.

16. Benkinz99

Benkinz99 Pangalactic Porcupine

Idea, We need "Dark Planets". These are planets that are constantly dark due to cloudy atmosphere were no light gets through. Then we fill these dark planets with tons of creepy monsters like Orbide and cultist dungeons. We could even make a story central dark planet with a temple to the weird evil tentacle beast! It would be filled with cultists worshiping the thing that we see in the Ark and the thing that destroyed earth. It could be a story mission that we do right before we fight the tentacle beast! (if that is the planned endgame)
    Anyway, just an idea.[DOUBLEPOST=1446661450][/DOUBLEPOST]
    As I just mention earlier, I approve of this.

17. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Seeing the usually friendly Molly being all "yeeeeh, how'bout no" on the title got my attention.

hmm let's see what this is all ab-

Jareix Cryvix and Starfeather like this.
  18. CBookie

CBookie Void-Bound Voyager

Reminds me of a freaky scarecrow or something. I love it! *Nervously looks around for a weird blue ball*

19. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Where are all these unique creatures going to spawn? In dungeons? In the wild?

20. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

"KILL IT WITH FIRE!" one of my fellow big-eyed human comrades yelled, as he torched the tall, slender white humanoid.

I'm now imagining a creepy fusion between Orbide and the previously-cute monsters. Definitely I don't wanna fight a Poptop Orbide, or even a lava rock variant of that!