QUEST COMPLETE: Take a Look, it's in a Book

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Aug 25, 2015.

1. DragonsForce

DragonsForce Weight of the Sky

New books? Amazing! I'm gonna read that tomorrow, to tired atm. Now if only we had Hylotl Citys with libraries where we could find those...
    And now that Ornated tiles are available in the swamp huts, I can't justify cheating them in anymore... Although 10 blocks from two biomes isn't really enough; at that speed I'm never get enough to even build a small hut :(

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  2. Warget

Warget Giant Laser Beams

Horay to the winners, I guess.

Im a bit disappointed by myself, but I hope they will make another one after some time.

3. SorenTheAvian

SorenTheAvian Subatomic Cosmonaut

WHAT WAS I EVEN EXPECTING

EDIT: APPULS

4. GenoMech

GenoMech Cosmic Narwhal

Welp...tried •_●

*cries a little inside*

Congratulations to the winners however ^ ^

kisspower12 likes this.
  5. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Dunno what I expected, but it wasn't that. Well... good for all of ya, especially some of you who might not write all that much but made an exception for the contest. You tried, you had fun, you swapped stories with new people, and hey... there's always next time.

Warget likes this.
  6. JoftheTman

JoftheTman Void-Bound Voyager

Well, I cant say I'm not dissapointed, but congrats to the winners! Hope we can do this again sometime!

7. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I expected not to win because I don't normally do contests. Maybe I can come up with something better next time. Grats to the people who did win though.

8. Nakano15

Nakano15 Pangalactic Porcupine

Lol, I didn't even read.

9. Warget

Warget Giant Laser Beams

:down: To you then.

DragonsForce and Alkanthe like this.
  10. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, Those were SO much better than mine! HOORAY TO THE NEW BOOKS AND WINNERS!

11. Dinoyipi

Dinoyipi Big Damn Hero

Wow... The winners make my entry look like a Floran grade schooler's essay. Nicely done!

King Leonidas likes this.
  12. GenoMech

GenoMech Cosmic Narwhal

though i must admit, i see my mistake. When i wrote the story, i wrote it from a narrative point of view. By the looks of it, its from a character's perspective...much like most of the logs in the game......i should of known >_____<;

13. Warget

Warget Giant Laser Beams

Hey waitaminet! Why must YOU know? They didn't said ANYTHING about that!

Zebe and Alkanthe like this.
  14. NoobyTurtles

NoobyTurtles Void-Bound Voyager

Who judged this contest. I'm going to make a necklace out of there teeth. Bushman's Rules.

Zebe likes this.
  15. Burnalot

Burnalot Void-Bound Voyager

Congrats to the contest winners. I wrote as well but mostly for laughs, my english grammar and vocabulary is not what It used to be.
    I'd love to read the other entires as well. Im sure there are many good entries. :poke:

16. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Someone should start a thread for sharing our contest entries, if that hasn't happened yet.

Warget and Burnalot like this.
  17. GenoMech

GenoMech Cosmic Narwhal

most logs throughout the game are read in a person perspective

18. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I made the thread! Here it is.

Warget and The | Suit like this.
  19. OmegaMan

OmegaMan Void-Bound Voyager

Congratulations to the winners, in spite of my own disappointment. I would like to participate in another creative contest such as this. All in all, well done winners.