1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

1.2.2A Update?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Bookhorse, May 18, 2017.

1. Bookhorse

Bookhorse Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Popped out in the GOG Galaxy client a few hours ago, but can't update due to some server problems. Any idea what this is about? The update, I mean.

[​IMG]

And it's gone. Poof.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2017
  2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

No idea, because the current version is 1.2.3b

3. Bookhorse

Well it's 1.2.2A now. Where did you get 1.2.3b? And what that 1.2.2A update even does?
    [​IMG]

4. lazarus78

No clue. 1.2.3b has been out for months. I don't have the GOG version, but I don't think it should be lagged behind that far.

Ill look into it more when I get a chance.

5. Bookhorse

So 1.2.3 is for Steam only. Fixes performance issues for the Steam platform. As for this 1.2.2A GOG release, still no info.

6. lazarus78

Ah right, I have a vague memory of this.

Im not seeing an option to download 1.2.2A, but that is through the website. I need to set up their launcher thingie to really see what you are seeing.

My guess is, if anything did change, it was a minor thing that didn't merit mentioning.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  7. Bookhorse

Just thought it might be good to know. For science.

8. lazarus78

Well, I compared their asset files. They are exactly the same to the Steam version, so there is no new content of any kind. Their executables are exactly the same, so likey no change there either.

for all intents and purposes, there is no practical change, let alone one worth mentioning.