こんにちは!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by terrariacow, Jun 4, 2013.

1. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

But I no want three person huggles :seriously:

2. flippitydip

flippitydip Big Damn Hero

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS, MANY KISSES FOR YOU

(╯3╰) (╯3╰) (╯3╰) (╯3╰) (╯3╰) (╯3╰) (╯3╰) (╯3╰)

3. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Existential Complex

Welcome, here is a kawaii space badger. :badger:

4. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

こにちわ!私のなまえは雨です。よろしく!

5. YukiTrance

YukiTrance Big Damn Hero

I have a feeling that the horrible Google Translator will be used quite frequently on this thread.

Welcome to the forums, and hope you're okay with the bad Japanese grammar. :)

6. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

Google translate just screws up sentence structure terribly... so you're probably right.

7. Dubology

Dubology Big Damn Hero

Sum Ting Wong! jk, Welcome to the Family, whatever you are ;)

8. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi there.
    First off, please speak English. This is an English forum and therefore you should stick to that language.
    I find it strange that you introduced yourself as "Takami", then asked us to call you something different. You also failed at using a Japanese introduction.

Whoa okay, you just made a ton of people hate you.
    Don't say you're a hermaphrodite, like ever, unless it's actually relevant. It rarely is relevant. People will simply feel weirded out by you.
    Furry is okay, but there's a large amount of people who dislike furries, and so it's preferably kept to furry communities. We have a clan for that here.

"Moo Moo" and "Bird Thingy" are just random shit. Generally you should strive to not have random shit in your posts.

Jonesy likes this.
  9. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome to the starbound community

10. YukiTrance

YukiTrance Big Damn Hero

[​IMG]

Quick question. Has anyone ever noticed that the wording in the URL after the Japanese text is in that weird-looking Japanese unicode?

Anyways, back to Kotoura-san. :3

11. Vivallion

Vivallion Orbital Explorer

Way to be an proper asshole

12. Weren't you that same person who wanted to play Starbound so badly you were willing to pay $500 to play it that instant?

13. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Welcome to the community, terrariacow! I hope you enjoy it here.

I think the term "hermaphrodite bird thingy" is actually a Xeno Clash 2 reference. Anyway, you could have worded that a bit nicer, particularly about furries.