RELEASED お茶Mi's Classy Victorian interior set inspired by eemie

classy furniture and bed set for your farmhouse

1. お茶Mi's

お茶Mi's Big Damn Hero

Sorry your feeling overwhelmed, but it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. The easiest way is to Download XNB-Mod-Toolkit HERE Under the name Drogean Easy XNB Pack/UnPack Toolkit, then place the folder anywhere you want. if you want to Unpack a .xnb file place it into the "Packed" Folder then click the "UNPACK FILES.bat" then they will appear into the "Unpacked" Folder Make sure to use a Graphics Editor that have a transparent background feature Like (GIMP, Paint.NET, Photoshop) Open the Graphic Editor and copy the images you like from the exsiting furniture.png then match up the line, merge it with the other furniture.png then save it into one furniture.png Then Pack it back with the .yaml file by placing the .yaml and furniture.png into the "Unpacked" Folder then click "Pack FILES.bat" I Hope this Helps^^

• MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

Just wanted to share with you lovely peeps my current home. I have the house expansion, but I am not ready to share pics of the basement and attic yet (still trying to learn tide so I can do something about the floors and walls). I combined Mi's and Eemie's files along with another mod I liked alot (fabulous tables, http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/glitched-burger-furniture-overhaul.126892/). It was so hard picking what pieces to use. Oh, and I did a little editting myself as well, I felt I needed a table to go with the light colored chairs and benches. And a little tweaking on Mi's kitchen as well. There are still a few more things I would like to play with (That very pink rabbit in the kids room, and the beds need to be made to match the crib I think, but I am very happy with it as it is now. Not married yet, obviously. I plan to marry Shane, but not until I can play with his room as well. It MUST match, lol.

My House.png

• tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

Holy poo that is seriously so pretty! I want that as my actual house, I need to go have a talk with my husband lol

お茶Mi's and MoonlitBrenya like this.
        • MoonlitBrenya

Thanks! But seriously, credit goes to the modders. I know what you mean though, would love it i my rl house looked like this.

お茶Mi's likes this.
          • eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

it looks wonderful @MoonlitBrenya! I love what you did with the mod decoration wise. I also love the new colour you gave the bed, it's prob my favourite.

Is it okay if I take your screenshot and share it on my tumblr and tell people what you did/changed? I know a lot of people will adore it as much as I do.

お茶Mi's and MoonlitBrenya like this.
            • MoonlitBrenya

o
              Feel free, I'm glad you like my tweaks.

eemie and お茶Mi's like this.
              • お茶Mi's

お茶Mi's Big Damn Hero

Ahhhh your house looks Amazing!!! i'm so jelly right now >u< it's such a coincidence how you made the kitchen have a darker counter, i have also made one but never upload it. Thank so much for sharing your lovely farmhouse. <3

MoonlitBrenya likes this.
                • MoonlitBrenya

xD GMTA (great minds think alike) in regards to the kitchen counters. I loved the originals, don't get me wrong, but I felt darker wood needed to be used to match the flooring. I'm glad you like it.

I finished messing with the kids beds. Idk who all else's beds I have affected, but Idc, they turned out pretty cute, so likely an improvement, whoever it is. I also played with Shane's moved in room, but as I haven't married him yet, I can't get a pick. I hope it turned out ok, will share later if anyone is interested.
                  Untitled.png

Now for that rabbit, lol.

お茶Mi's likes this.
                  • お茶Mi's

お茶Mi's Big Damn Hero

I love how the kids room look, i also made a plush bunny (craftable) for my little sister irl... i never got around to share it. i think it would look great in the kids room (´ω`*)

Attached Files:

• MoonlitBrenya

*gasps* It's perfect!

お茶Mi's likes this.
                      • MoonlitBrenya

Yup, perfect. Thank you, Mi <3 Untitled1.png

お茶Mi's likes this.
                        • お茶Mi's

お茶Mi's Big Damn Hero

• tinkerbelljln

OOOOOOOMG I NEED THAT BED HNGGGGGGG you'd be a superhero if you shared it! I need you're whole freaking house I stg lol

• MoonlitBrenya

Which bed?

• tinkerbelljln

The single bed, drives me crazy that it doesn't match anything!

• MoonlitBrenya

I know what you mean! I had to do something. Quick couple of questions. Do you know how to play with xnb files? And do you have any other mods installed that mess with the towninterior.xnb? If you know how to unpack and repack .xnbs and can edit the .png, I can post an overlay, so it shouldn't (in theory) interfere with any other mods affecting the towninterior.xnb. If you don't know how, and you do have mods that affect that file, then I will need you to post a copy of your currently in use towninterior file and I will edit it for you. But know this. Many beds of npcs have been affected by my change. Personally, I could care less, as I hardly ever see those beds, but I see my kids beds daily, so that's what mattered to me. Anyways, just let me know, and I will see what I can do.

If you were serious about wanting my whole house, well, that's another story, and I'm halfway considering starting my own mod showcase/story thread somewhere where I will share all my stuffs, conditionally (that condition being that any of my files used will require you, or anyone else, to download the original mod files from the mod developers, as I am not trying to claim credit, or steal, from anyone. They deserve the credit and recognition. All I did was a little mix n match, lol). As it is now, I have moral conflicts with just uploading my files, as it's not all my work, and I don't feel it would be fair to the original devs. I hope you understand. Not trying to be unreasonable. Just fair.

• tinkerbelljln

I don't know how to edit anything, I'm completely useless with that stuff lol I'm like you, I could care less what the NPC beds look like. I've got stuff that edits the towninterior.xnb so I'll upload the file. You're seriously my superhero!! And I probably wouldn't download your house, much as I love it, I actually am finally happy with my house, but I would love to see your farm and all that stuff, your house is so pretty I bet the rest of your save is amazing too!

Attached Files:

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I'm just lurking but I wanted to say I really like your house. :3

• MoonlitBrenya

Do you have a preferred color for the bedding? It's green now, but I can change it while I have the file open. I like green because it's not set to "boy or girl", it's neutral. As for my farm, it's still a hawt mess, but I am getting that worked out now, shed just got started today, I haven't really focused on the exterior so much, but I will be working on layout and all that soon, it's fall now, when winter comes, I will be able to actually see what all I have to work with as far as space goes.

Thanks, Luthien :D

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                                      • tinkerbelljln

I really like the green, actually, especially since I haven't decided which gender kid I'll have.

MoonlitBrenya likes this.