✈ Clan Aus ✈

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Sizzle, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

Hey guys,

Just making a clan for all you Australians and Australian lovers. Everyone is welcomed in Australia so anyone from anywhere in the world can join this clan.

Really it's just a place to talk about sports, politics, school, laws, cool things that are happening such as PAX Aus and much, much more!

If you want to join you are more than welcome to, just fill out this form:
    Name:
    Motto: (something australian-ish)

Sizzle - R.I.P steve <3

-Ranks (they don't actually mean anything)-
    Top Bloke
    Tall Poppy
    Hard Yakka
    Old Fella
    Crack a fat
    Billy Dag
    Good Mate
    Bludger

I'll have a list of some cool/important topics here:
    • Pax Aus
    • State of Origin Streaker
    • Kevin13
    (feel free to suggest an important topic!)
    and yeah thats about it for now guys, if you think I should include some more things let me know! Aussie Aussie Aussie!

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I'm part of a clan that sort of frowns on multiclanning, but I might throw my two cents in as a Queenslander.

1. I quite like Penny Arcade, but I'm not really planning to go to PAX. Maybe one day.

2. The streaker seems to be getting more publicity than the rest of the match.

3. While Gillard was OK (though not the best), I think Labour will be better off under Rudd. Now they have a fighting chance at least.

3. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

well as I said, you dont have to register for membership to be a part of the chats :D

Yeah I am planning on going to PAX next year if its got some interesting things there :)

Jonesy likes this.