1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion ♥Ayuland♥ Looking to build a nice community

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by AyuStar, Mar 16, 2014.

1. ChellRaiser

ChellRaiser Void-Bound Voyager

This sounds like it could be quite a nice and friendly server! I would love to join you all and help build this small community up! I am a strange mix of a builder and explorer, and I love finding and trying new building designs based off what I find out there amongst the stars!

2. TheBigBlueSerpent

TheBigBlueSerpent Existential Complex

Hello! I have been looking for a small friendly server and have yet to find one, if you have room I'd be really happy to join you guys. :)

3. Jostal

Jostal Space Hobo

I would like to join this server please. I'm pretty new to starbound but I like to build and explore.

4. banaman

banaman Orbital Explorer

would defenitely be interested in this as well... been waiting to see if someone sets up a dedicated server for starbound ever since I saw it hit steam... glad to see someone else decided to do it (I would have myself but sadly is not an option for me for various reasons)
    also, kind of off topic, but out of curiosity, what difficulty do you play in? I normally did normal all the time, but a friend of mine got me to try permadeath... I defenitely didn't care for it, but it was defenitely interesting... maybe hardcore might be better? idk. the added threat of possibly actually losing stuff defenitely seemed to add a bit to the excitement (though obviously made deaths due to lag or mistakes that much more frustrating)

5. kungfudude

kungfudude Void-Bound Voyager

Would like to join the server, im anti-griefing and I can help to build.

6. Flieger

Flieger Space Spelunker

Hi can i join your server i search for nice people to build,chat and having fun

7. Kusumura

Kusumura Void-Bound Voyager

Howdy! I'd love to join up with your server! I believe I can help you with the use of mods on the server, too!

8. FireBlast101

FireBlast101 Void-Bound Voyager

I would love to join but I'm not sure how to PM on this site, I just posted on your profile. I might start a 'conversation' as a PM thought if you could tell me witch one would work best that would be fantastic

9. Overwatcher

Overwatcher Void-Bound Voyager

I would be interested as well, new player myself. Just look a friendly community! I will PM you as well!

-Overwatcher

10. Guky0

Guky0 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey,
    I'm new to this all Survival/Crafting/Building kind of game but I really do appreciate starbound! :)
    Your idea of a friendly community sounds awesome and I would like to join if there is still some places on your server.

Thanks!:up:

11. Geodorian

Geodorian Space Hobo

Hi ^ ^ i've been playing for a few days and I think I have the basics, I dunno how many ppl a server can hold but it'd be cool to build in a group so if youre still adding people... I dunno how to join servers though @.@

12. Wurrdz

Wurrdz Aquatic Astronaut

I'd be interested in joining a server as well seeing as the last server i was on is no longer active