1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Будет русский(RUS) язык в Starbound - Will Russian (RUS) language Starbound

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by MAPOF, May 15, 2016.

1. MAPOF

MAPOF Space Hobo

Есть хоть 1 рабочий руссфикатор на starbound генерируются То невозможно играть за каждой миссии смотреть в вики или переводить

There are at least 1 working russfikator on starbound generated It is impossible to play look in the wiki or translated for each mission

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

We require all posts on the forum to be in English, or otherwise provide a translation. I've added one for you, but you need to include one yourself from now on.

The last information I have on localization is very outdated. If it's going to happen officially, it'd be after 1.0. Otherwise, you may need to rely on fan translations.

3. Lintton

Lintton Guest

I remember chucklefish being interested in some of the foreign language starbound fan sites. have they discussed anything about expanding the UI font to include the alphabets/letters of other languages?