1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Zerotap Dash For bk3k's More Powerful Techs 1.1

A more powerful dash key.

1. The Avelon
    Zerotap Dash, for bk3k's More Powerful Techs! Use a dedicated configurable dash key to activate your sustained dashing techs!

ZTD is a Dash mechanic change. It removes all other forms of activating Dash (double tap, mod-introduced key combinations or hard coded hotkeys) and uses a configurable hotkey.

Note that like all ZT Mod Mods, this includes the base Zerotap Dash mod and thus vanilla techs are affected.

UNLIKE all other ZT Mod Mods, it was not possible to simply patch the techs and hook my script into his. I had to completely rewrite bk3k's custom dashing script. I made sure it functions exactly the same way, but this does mean that if bk3k changes his mod's functions, mine will lag behind.

Therefore this mod DOES replace the LUA file and WILL overwrite changes made by you or other mods that load before it (none exist to my knowledge though). bk3k's More Powerful Techs is still required; this mod is not standalone.
    dashkeypreview.png

Steam version: Zerotap bk3k
    Thanks to AdmiralBilly for hosting!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Final DASH!
  2. Vanilla Settings