1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Sorry it took so long!

Luminaesthesia
    Hey everyone, I've been working on some stuff outside of modding, so apologies on not updating sooner! Hopefully I'll be able to start getting out more consistent updates like a few weeks ago.

- The crew should stand still significantly longer (instead of 5-10 seconds, it's now 20-30, but I'll continue to change it as you all see fit), and only move two spaces instead of three. This should really cut down on the annoyance of having them walk away from you.
    - Fixed the final LoveJones mission from taking your KEIs, now you keep them. Sorry about that!
    - Fixed Goldobot's Garden and the Hunting Grounds
    - Fixed the background issues on the latter game missions
    - Fixed a few other smaller bugs
    - Added the ability to craft crew followers! Each crew member will now be able to craft a version of themselves that you can plop down on a planet, and they'll follow you around, say stuff, and fight for you. Be very careful putting them on your ship, because the only way to get rid of them is by using a grenade or a molotov. I'll continue to change the crafting cost and their dialogue, along with any other feedback you have for them. Pretty cool having your chef kill enemies for you with a steel spoon, though!
Return to update list...