1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. chean
    chean
    5/5,
    Version: 4.98
    Very nice mod with well-crafted missions , quests and characters that integrate well with the base game.
  2. XxCreepydeaDxX
    XxCreepydeaDxX
    3/5,
    SO yeah; i really love the mod BUT there is a game breaking bug with my game ( probably that your mod is not compatible with my 25 other instaled x) ) ; i can't do the scorched lab; my character simply dissapear from the ship and it don't want to teleport me to the dimension .. ) i will try to figure out wich mod i use causes this;
  3. Khaylebsters
    Khaylebsters
    5/5,
    Amazing mod! Do I have to create another character for the quests and npc's to spawn?
  4. Khmeroo
    Khmeroo
    5/5,
    Thank you for an excellent addition to the game. Well made missions, interesting new items (well balanced in my opinion) and a bunch of new NPCs i really like.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much, comments like these are what get modders to keep on modding. Hopefully with some more lore the NPCs will be even more interesting!
  5. sircatsworth34
    sircatsworth34
    3/5,
    spawned a random npc not the crew member.... ;-;
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Were you sure to put down the crew object before the colony deed? If so, would you like to send me a message so we can figure this out?
  6. Antilles
    Antilles
    5/5,
    A+
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  7. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    Version: 4.9
    hey do i have permission to use this mod in my mod pack?
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      As long as you include my name somewhere then it's a-okay with me!
  8. Dashiverse
    Dashiverse
    5/5,
    fantastic. however, i lost an item that belonged to one of the crewmates. how do i get it back?
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      You can either redo the mission to get the item, or if it's for Mr. Sora then his object is in a chest in his house.
  9. gtdcarthage
    gtdcarthage
    5/5,
    Helps makes my ship livelier! I do have a bit of a problem though - some of the NPC's don't seem to spawn, mostly the ones linked to special items (specifically the Craftsman Tools, haven't tried Mr. Sora's other items yet) you have to purchase from Mr. Sora. I've made sure to isolate the room and place only the single linked furniture in but a random Novakid keeps spawning in, instead, whom you can't talk to.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Hm...could you possibly send me a message telling me what other items you have in the room? Hopefully I can figure this out.
  10. noctalys
    noctalys
    5/5,
    I love this mod! The individual npc summonings were a bit tricky since i already had my ship decorated and such before I downloaded, but I loved seeing all the npcs making use of what i took forever to create!
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thank you! At one point I'll go back and redo their summoning items so they look nicer.
  11. Silver Fern
    Silver Fern
    5/5,
    Great addition for starships upgrades
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I agree! I feel like it pushes me to upgrade my ship more than usual.
  12. Hibob42
    Hibob42
    3/5,
    Not a fan of this rework, since it feels based less around people for your ship and more around people for a colony. The NPC's now wander around the entire ship, meaning I have to go looking for them. Normally, I would theme a room around their profession, archeology, medical, science, etc., but now I lose the freedom to make their rooms how I want, since they all HAVE to be enclosed. It makes it hard to get around your ship.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Yeah, the only problem with the old version was that the NPCs had almost no life at all, they were more or less statues that moved once every 30 seconds. It was nice for making stuff look good, I agree, but the extra functionality of the tenant system makes them more enjoyable. Plus they talk! You can always also use the colony deed (just click it) to get them to come back to their room.
  13. Raniy
    Raniy
    5/5,
    This is an awesome and very helpful mod.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  14. Phakin
    Phakin
    5/5,
    หนุกมาก
  15. snaid1
    snaid1
    5/5,
    Works great! It took a little time to realize that each crew member needs their item in the room before placing the deed. Although I can't seem to find any quests other than recruitment quests from this mod.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      The other quests are still being worked on, mostly because the old stuff relied on solarium and other things that just aren't in the game any more. Glad you enjoy, and I'll try to make it more obvious that you need to plop down their item first.
  16. Alexander459FTW
    Alexander459FTW
    1/5,
    The missions don't work as it shows that you teleport there forever
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Could you possibly send me your starbound.log file so I can figure this out?
  17. LocoLoki
    LocoLoki
    5/5,
    Version: UNSTABLE
    installed it on stable and it work great.... thx a lot for that... my own crew every i want.. nice...
  18. CrystalCharlie
    CrystalCharlie
    5/5,
    Version: UNSTABLE
    Amazing mod, really immerses you in the game. Absolutely love the cities, you are a hero!!!!!
  19. Deadguy87
    Deadguy87
    5/5,
    Version: NIGHTLY
    Love it thanks bro...
  20. lordbociek
    lordbociek
    5/5,
    Version: NIGHTLY
    SUPER MOD -
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response