1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. BlueSea323
    BlueSea323
    5/5,
    Version: NIGHTLY
    Love the new maps!
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I'll be uploading some updated ones soon, hope you like them more!
  2. strutman
    strutman
    5/5,
    Version: 4.25
    Great mod, but i have 2 questions:
    First, when uninstalling, which is the right way to abandon quests? because i can't find it. I gave up the quests, and when i take the folder out of the mods folder, my savefile goes missing.
    Second, the stuff the crew sells, is modded stuff, or unobtainable vanilla? i deleted the (obvious) mod items, but i fear some that i've collected might not be vanilla. Aniway, great mod. If i wasn't a vanilla player, i would sure keep it :)
  3. Incredipede
    Incredipede
    5/5,
    One of the most entertaining and gameplay changing modifications, keep up the great work!
  4. rappetou
    rappetou
    5/5,
    love this crewmates who populate my ship and give me special features, thanks !
  5. Singularity_iOS
    Singularity_iOS
    5/5,
    Awesome mod, I think i have reviewed this mod a few times already but it just keeps getting better and better. I do have a request though, Could you add the ship materials (the walls and beams) as well as race specific ship lockers to the Mushroom Architect? That would be a great addition to the outpost materials. Makes modifying the ship easier.
  6. SuicidalKid
    SuicidalKid
    4/5,
    Seems neat, but I get stuck during the teleporter to find Doctor Spongewalzter, just keeps loading... and loading... and loading... and loading....
  7. TheZaner
    TheZaner
    5/5,
  8. Sparkmind
    Sparkmind
    5/5,
    I think this is a great mod, but im having a little bit trouble rescuing the Hunter Thorngrazer. Everytime I walk past the second parkour tower,the game crashes. The game stops generating blocks around me.
  9. bulinean
    bulinean
    5/5,
    Very nice
  10. intrepid-explorer
    intrepid-explorer
    4/5,
    This is a fun mod with lots of content, including equipment that could replace half the other mods I am running. I have a question and some comments. Question: the architect sells materials to expand the outpost, but the place is protected so I am unable to place anything there...what am I missing? Comment 1: there are so many quests that a problem with the vanilla game design emerges, which is that you don't always know which quest you are turning in or accepting when you interact with an NPC. I was careless and found myself spending about 12K pixels on stuff I didn't really need by just talking to the crew. Comment 2: the Outpost Teleporter (not the Crew Outpost Teleporter) crashes the game in SP...and do we really need these with the Bookmark system?
  11. Danklord
    Danklord
    4/5,
    I love this mod but I get a few quests from the architect (mushroom guy) and the reward is supposed to be a terramart or similar but all I get is a single "perfectly Generic Item" I may be missing something but if you could fix this this mod would be perfect
  12. B. Arty
    B. Arty
    5/5,
    I really really like this mod. It helps me feel less... lonely in game. Seriously.
  13. SheepSlayer
    SheepSlayer
    1/5,
    Could not uninstall without deleting character, even after abandoning quests.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Could you send me a starbound.log so I could figure out why and prevent it from happening?
  14. tds711
    tds711
    5/5,
    so far its pretty awesome
  15. Connockobonker
    Connockobonker
    5/5,
    It is a great mod, but every time I try to go to the crew outpost the game crashes. Please fix that.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Would you mind sending me a PM with a starbound.log? Also, if you're on nightly, it won't work, but I'll be moving over to it soon to prepare for the next update.
  16. BBQribs7
    BBQribs7
    5/5,
    I love this mod! It adds a lot more to do at the end of the game and it makes some things much easier. There are some spelling/grammar mistakes that i don't believe are intentional but other than that its great!
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      If you could send me a PM with some mistakes you've noticed I'll gladly take care of them!
  17. CaptainxEdd
    CaptainxEdd
    5/5,
    I've been waiting for this mod to update since I bought the game <3 now I can enjoy it. By the way, do the crew members randomize in appearance ?
  18. NiCircus
    NiCircus
    4/5,
    Version: 4.24
    I got the same problem as Sylenths, beam to the distress mission to find LoveJones, but seems like I'm stuck in an infinite teleport animation....playing on the stable build as well!

But great Mod and amazing idea to keep the game entertaining!
  19. Sylenths
    Sylenths
    4/5,
    I am sure this mode is excellent, but infortunatly I can't use it :( When I go to SAIL and beam to the mission to find LoveJones, either I beam to my ship or I'm stuck in an infinite teleport animation...(but I may not be patient enough) I'm playing on the stable build. I hope this review will help some others and you as well :)
  20. pankook661
    pankook661
    5/5,
    Keep up the Good work Luminaesthesia!! Awesome mod, i am really looking forward to the next Update for the new stable :)