1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Yet Another Homestuck Mod 0.8.8

It's hard being a troll. It's hard and nobody understands.

1. SALADEPLANET
    SALADEPLANET
    2/5,
    Version: 0.8.8
    i cant get it to work
  2. FrazzRazz
    FrazzRazz
    5/5,
    Please! i would like you to still working on this awesome mod!
  3. calmasis
    calmasis
    5/5,
    oh my
    thank you man
  4. MisterFabulous
    MisterFabulous
    5/5,
    is/was a great mod, have a feeling it wont update anytime soon tho
  5. Archammer
    Archammer
    5/5,
    awesome hope it updates soon
  6. Kalimba
    Kalimba
    4/5,
    What about upd8? In new starbound version, mod not working. Game just crashing in load screen.
  7. Harakhti
    Harakhti
    5/5,
    Dank.
  8. Dragonflyspectrum
    Dragonflyspectrum
    4/5,
    Can't figure out how to make the weapons, but really cool. I love it.
    1. Who-hoo
      Author's Response
      Yeah, I've got tons of work to do regarding item creation. As of now the alchemiter is just a hub for creating all items from this mod.
  9. Satan666
    Satan666
    2/5,
    I like the concept and all, but I couldn't figure out how to make the damn weapons, and the alchemiter. I went through Starcheat and found out you can make the kid's weapons, such as the Scarlet Ribbitar ((I think)) and the Snow Cone MAchete, but it doesn't tell you anything about HOW to make them. Help would be appreciated, and I will change my review to a five stars.
    1. Who-hoo
      Author's Response
      I hadn't been able to work on the mod for the past months, but I'm pretty sure I made it so the alchemiter costs only 1 pixel and the other items around 100-150 each. If you have any problems let me know.
  10. PotatoSalad12
    PotatoSalad12
    5/5,
    ALL HAIL THE ALTERNIAN EMPIRE!!!!
    Seriously though, I downloaded WinRAR 64-bit for my 64-bit computer, followed tutorials and stuff, and this thing still won't work. I'm at my wits end and it's three and the morning and I'd really appreciate some help here, thanks.
  11. PonyBrony
    PonyBrony
    5/5,
    May i use this in my modpack?
  12. Panther Caroso
    Panther Caroso
    4/5,
    This is a very well put together mod but i wish it would have the weapons that were used and all the shirts, but i think that will come i time.
    Good job guys
  13. 0boko
    0boko
    5/5,
    Does anyone know of a server that allows this mod? My friend has been trying to find a server to play on with her troll character and we've had no such luck..
  14. :o)
    :o)
    5/5,
    ;o)
  15. TheFluffyTree
    TheFluffyTree
    5/5,
    All round great mod. Been using it for a while so I thought I better rate it. If you're a fan of Homestuck it's perfect for you. This and the SBURBound mod are definitely my favorite mods for Starbound.
  16. RaiRai The Raichu
    RaiRai The Raichu
    5/5,
    Amazing mod, favorite one for Starbound so far. Can't wait to see more items and such from the Homestuck universe added. For any Homestuck fans, this (and your other mod) are absolute must-haves.
  17. DragonsKin
    DragonsKin
    5/5,
    Version: 0.8.8.0.1
    This mod is perfect for Homestuck fans. Would it be possible to implement Troll Npc's?
    1. Who-hoo
      Author's Response
      Later on, sure.
  18. starbound newb
    starbound newb
    5/5,
    Version: 0.8.8.0.1
    YAY HOMESTUCK
  19. Calvarex
    Calvarex
    5/5,
    Great Mod, Trolls look good and include good customization. 10/10 would download again
  20. Bard of Tomatoes
    Bard of Tomatoes
    4/5,
    Version: 0.8.7
    Really cool mod. Add more clothes for the pre-scratch trolls and the Terezi and Sollux glasses look really weird. Also when do I get access to the weapons? Is only for trolls or?
    1. Who-hoo
      Author's Response
      Define weird.
      And yes, the weapons are for trolls only.