1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Xeno's InvaderZim Race Mod 2.8

Play as the Irken and Vortian Race from Invader Zim.

1. Irken Ship Update

XenoMind
    Warning if you have a Irken character previously. There will be a severe graphical glitch with your ship this update. What you must do is, remove all your valuables on board your ship. Then go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\storage\player. Once there, find your latest SHIPWORLD file and delete it.

---
    This update finally adds tiered upgrades for your ship. It's not the human place holder anymore. First two ships still have some human place holders though.

Food:
    Shloogorgh Fries
    Suck Munkey

Furniture:
    Irken VendingMachine

Vehicles:

RingCutter

Misc:

Added all tiered ship upgrades. (There are some graphical problems with the images being skewed and other graphical problems. But I'll have to fix it later on since it was already frustrating to get them in a okay position, after creating over 50 new characters to test it.)

Changes:
    Added Fries and Suck Munkey drink to Irken merchent vendors.
    Buffed the megadoomer. Since the RingCutter is pretty tanky itself.
    Nerfed the Irken rail pistol to use more energy usage to prevent spam.
    Made Tier6 armors require Tier5 armors in recipes.
    Removed the "evil" tag on the pods to prevent random spawn of evil tenents.
    Changed Shloogorgh Grub to Vort Dog

Bug fixes:

Fixed SIR pet's sleep animation. No more floating SIR unit.

Current Bugs:.
    Megadoomer might lag sometimes, and can be buggy. It's spawn effect is also invisible.
    SpittleRunner's muzzle fire is invisible.
    Flying vehicles have problems with clipping sometimes.
    Upgraded tiered ship has graphical problems tier 5-8
    Vending machine image shows double images when it shouldn't.
    Possibly other bugs. (let me know if you run into any and I'll fix them)

Planned Updates
    Add more NPC names that are more Irken-like.
    More Irken food items
    Add better dye colors for other colors besides red and purple.
    More Irken Furniture.
    Tier 1 and 2 ranged weapons.
    Possibly weakness to contaminated or swamp water. Or add additional polluted water weather effect or polluted water pools.
    Custom death animations.
    Fix inconsistent teleport effect color.
    Sir attack pet.

Remember to unzip the folder from the zip file when placing in your mods folder to get it to work.

I'm always open for more ideas. Weaknesses, strengths,weapons, armor, and anything.
    projectmayhem likes this.
Return to update list...