1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Xeno's InvaderZim Race Mod 2.8

Play as the Irken and Vortian Race from Invader Zim.

1. Xeno's Irken Mod

XenoMind
    A quick update again. This one is mainly to fix a few major bugs I couldn't figure out. I added a couple of other stuff too in order to keep the update a little bit more exciting.

Armor:
    Tier6 Irken Trooper set (All tier armors are now complete)
    Tier1 Irken headpiece

Misc:
    Irken NPC tenent merchants now sell Irken food items.
    Another antennae type

Changes:
    Changed armor colors to be only dyable red and purple again, due to some ugly color combinations at randomly spawning NPCs.
    Chef merchant has been removed temporarily.

Major Bug fixes:
    Icons now show up in the select screen (Thanks to Quadracax)
    Colors for accessories and implants in antennae select has been fixed to be locked to one color. Preventing discolored accessories and implants.
    NPC Merchants and others clothings are fixed to spawn in Irken elite clothing and some times basic clothing to prevent heavily mix matched armor pieces and clothing.

Current Bugs:.
    Some background errors that I can't figure out that appeared suddenly due to changing everything from capital letters to lower case.
    Possibly other bugs. (let me know if you run into any and I'll fix them)

Planned Updates
    Add more NPC names that are more Irken-like.
    Irken chef and Invader clothing.
    More Irken food items
    Add better dye colors for other colors besides red and purple.
    Irken Tech Tiles. (two complete, but not yet useable)
    More Irken Furniture.
    Tier 1 and 2 ranged weapons.
    Possibly replace pet with SIR.

Remember to unzip the folder from the zip file when placing in your mods folder to get it to work.
    VladimirZycho and Saint Apollyon like this.
Return to update list...