1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Xeno's InvaderZim Race Mod 2.8

Play as the Irken and Vortian Race from Invader Zim.

1. Doogoul
    Doogoul
    5/5,
    Version: 2.8
    The mod is simply great, but there is a problem with the Irken PAK, it is not in the storage on the boat at the beginning. And I wonder when the mod will be updated
  2. Robot_Farmer
    Robot_Farmer
    5/5,
    Version: 2.8
    Thank you so much for sharing this! This is amazing work!
  3. luciano3112
    luciano3112
    5/5,
    Version: 2.7
    for what I see is a great mod but the link is down
  4. mariomarioYT
    mariomarioYT
    5/5,
    pls reupload the dropbox link
    1. XenoMind
      Author's Response
      Done, it should work now. If you still have issues. Contact me and I'll try getting it working again^^
  5. Maracna
    Maracna
    4/5,
    For now I will give it 4 stars, not because the mod is bad, but a little unfinished, and the author even explained why.
    Still, i'ts one of my favorite race mods as it adds stuff to the base game that isnt game breaking, a thing I really like! The sprites are nicely done, and as I could see in the pirate ships, they fit nicely with other ingame materials!
  6. Ichimatsu
    Ichimatsu
    5/5,
    Why is this only 3.5 stars? This mod only keeps on improving and more stuff is being added quite regularly; I love it.
  7. shadow_absorber
    shadow_absorber
    5/5,
    Good work on the project Xeno.
  8. Lord Maron
    Lord Maron
    2/5,
    This mod has immense and amazing work put into it. The visuals, themes, dialogue and environments are great. The amount of references to Irken equipment and specific plot points really give it life and depth that I can truly appreciate.

However, there is an unforgivable sin: You can't wear any other EPP besides the Irken PAK or you will die! Bye bye lanterns and wings. I can't give up baked-in darkness visibility or the ability to float around for this.
    1. XenoMind
      Author's Response
      Hi, thanks for your review. But I don't see why you'll give my mod a 2 star. 2 star means my mod is below average, and is bad. Also the Irken PAKs and later in the game Augments in the PAKs and late game armors allow you to light your way and add stacking if you must need lanterns or gravity. You can always put a cosmetic over the PAKs too.
  9. Gassy
    Gassy
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6
    I can't tell you how hyped I am that this mod is getting so many updates!
  10. LegendXCarisso
    LegendXCarisso
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    The Megadoomer Giiiir! The most powerful stealth robot in the Irken military. Built by conquered Vort scientists actually.

...They're filthy. >:3
  11. Ichimatsu
    Ichimatsu
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Didn't know I needed it until I saw it, now I can't play without it! May the Almighty Tallest bless thee.
  12. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9
    nice mod i like that idea
  13. Gassy
    Gassy
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6
    I love this mod! It makes playing Starbound a lot more fun! My only issue is that I can't find any Irken NPC's, I would love to know which planets they spawn on~
    1. XenoMind
      Author's Response
      Thank you! As of right now. They don't spawn on planets yet. You have create your own village on a planet or inside your ship; Then have them spawn in as tenants using the Irken furniture.
  14. Zach_Attack
    Zach_Attack
    4/5,
    Nice mod. Although my only complaint is that the female figure. It's waist is too wide and sticks out of most clothes a bit. Not a huge problem since I play as males usually but still.
    1. XenoMind
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. I'll try to fix that issue when I update again during my free time.
  15. Saint Apollyon
    Saint Apollyon
    3/5,
    It's a pretty good mod, especially for it being your first! There's still some work to be done, and a few graphical errors with the clothes, but other than that, it's a great start.
    1. XenoMind
      Author's Response
      It'll make sure to fix the errors the best I can. Thanks for the feedback!