1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

World start modifier 1.0

Change beam down location and optionally respawn on-world

1. bk3k
    Optionally available on Steam Workshop for those that prefer it.

Allows you to change your beam down/spawn destination.

Adds 2 wire nodes to flags. When you send a signal to the top wire node, the location of the flag will now be used. At that point it will check for a signal to the bottom wire node and if active it will set the player to respawn at that location instead of the ship if you die on that world.

You may then remove the flag if you wish. The results are permanent for that world. To change them you'll need to repeat the process at a different location. Respawning planetside can be cleared this way as well simply by not using the bottom wire node.

Note that this doesn't modify the regular behavior of flags in any way. Interacting with flags will yield the regular result. I added the wire nodes as to not conflict with the regular usage of flags.

Please ask questions or report problems in the discussion tab. That goes for any mod actually. I'll be glad to help you there. Suggestions would also be better placed there.
    The reviews are for rating the mod itself so that other Starbound players might know if the mod is worth their time or not.
    The reviews/ratings don't actually affect me, but please be considerate of your fellow Starbound players by only posting reviews that serve this purpose. Thank you.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. sniperaust
    sniperaust
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Thank you for making this.