1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated WIP: Predator's Yautja Race 0.7 Enraged Koala

AVP Project

1. ROCKECTX99
    ROCKECTX99
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7 Enraged Koala
    I think the flowers will now have rivals!
  2. fredaugusto
    fredaugusto
    5/5,
    love this mod
  3. projectmayhem
    projectmayhem
    5/5,
  4. Lich
    Lich
    4/5,
    Please dont let this die :(
  5. greyfox6113
    greyfox6113
    4/5,
    Fantastic! im a very big fan of the predator/yautja race....if you couldn't tell :)... anyway if you need help filling out codex's, don't just take info off the movies, look through the comics or better yet some of the fan sites of this creature, trust me, your mind will be blown by the info these guys have. but please do us true fans a favor and give us a lot of creative options i.e. different masks, weapons, equipment. no two yautja's are the same nor hunt in the same manner. I also read another post saying that the yautja was two pixels shorter than the other avatars... lol.. but this person has some what of a point, the yautjas are a fairly large species. all in all, I think this a really really good start and please don't let up in your work but in the same sense please don't rush it. I think I can speak for every predator fan, since the 90's things associated with the predators have been a bit rushed thus far.
  6. Capticus Calvaria
    Capticus Calvaria
    5/5,
    Woooow its awesome c:
  7. frost245
    frost245
    5/5,
    cool but I don't get the armor and everything else
  8. cleanzo
    cleanzo
    5/5,
    tnx!
  9. Telamoont
    Telamoont
    5/5,
    Predator mod is a must. Great work bud!
    Cheers!
  10. jayer31889
    jayer31889
    5/5,
    sooo I downloaded it, but im not gonna play it YET...Cause im gonna wait for the shoulder cannons :-D But I can't wait for custom armors and ALIEN VERSUS PREDITOR! Mwahaha
  11. Avakh
    Avakh
    5/5,
    Awesome , the only problem i have is the custom armor spawning has a generic item so... not great fot the look :/
    1. bruriel
      Author's Response
      I'll try to fix this soon as possible.
  12. diamondmichi14
    diamondmichi14
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7 - V. Furious Koala
    Awsome
  13. WhatCode
    WhatCode
    5/5,
    Great idea cant wait to see the finished product only thing i am concerned about is having other ship mods in my list.. will they conflict with the dependency of this one?
  14. SkullBen
    SkullBen
    5/5,
    SO GOOD! i dont see a .rar file but one for the race and one for the ship. also how do you get that armor
  15. telles0808
    telles0808
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6 V. Angry
    Amazing!
  16. satyriconbehe
    satyriconbehe
    5/5,
    Please update soon!!!!!!!!!
    1. bruriel
      Author's Response
      I'm gonna Update this Monday, just w8 my day off ! :)
  17. AzraelTheAngelOfDeath
    AzraelTheAngelOfDeath
    5/5,
    Now I just need a Xenomorph race ^__^
  18. coke13
    coke13
    5/5,
    so i already rated but i had a question about the weapons and was going to ask if you could ad a katana i always thought it would be pretty epic for a predator to wield a katana
  19. Mindless90
    Mindless90
    5/5,
    I LOVE THIS MOD!!! But since the Ship is added the game Crashes everytime i want to play as my predator... :(
    1. bruriel
      Author's Response
      Thank you !
      Well try removing this from mod/yautja/ship folder, remove and copy the human ship folder in assets... or put the FCS mod :)
      I'll try to discover what is happening !
      see ya
  20. coke13
    coke13
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5 V.Angry
    THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love avp so this is like the holly grale
    1. bruriel
      Author's Response
      Thank you :) I really love AVP and I really didn't like the Idea of no one doing this Race Mod, so I've started working for this !
      See ya :)