1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Weapons Pack Beta v. Enraged Koala

New weapons and new ways of using them

1. team3lost
    team3lost
    5/5,
    Version: Beta v. Enraged Koala
    Because sometimes things need to die.
  2. Guyverdude
    Guyverdude
    5/5,
    Version: Beta v. Enraged Koala
    Really like your mold breakers there. one wep id like to see would be a grappling hook that only lands on mobs to pull them off cliffs. ever play red ninja? check her kunai wire out!
  3. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    Version: Furious Koala v1
    Nice,but...can we have a version of the Enfield rifle that makes mobs drop pixels instead of other things?Also,The time it takes to recharge is acceptable,even good for me,but it takes too much time to get developed...
  4. richardbmwoxox
    richardbmwoxox
    5/5,
    Version: Furious Koala v1
    Great mod!! Love how the character hold the rapier. The small speed boost is a clever idea, it makes rapier attack look like a launch forward attack.
  5. Dr. Toros
    Dr. Toros
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    This adds a lot of very interesting mechanics, and the crafting table is detailed and large enough it doesn't fit easily on the ship. Great mod!
  6. ZeroHunter
    ZeroHunter
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I'll keep this short and sweet, this is a pretty impressive mod, giving a few custom attack weapons, yet they alone give a bit more of an interesting blend in combat. While the smithy is a tad big (Suppose that is on purpose) And the hunting hammer is MASSIVE. (too big for my tastes but I digress) I am quite impressed with what you made here. I just hope people don't use the sand glove and the hosepipe for evil purposes. But anyways, I'll be looking forward to what you make in the future.