1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapons Pack - Requests 1.2

Weapons requested by Steam community

1. Tremerion
    Donation. Help me make more content for this mod and others.
    paypal.me/tremerion

Adds bunch of requested weapons by Steam community.

AK12 - by camper_pain
    M1 Carbine - by Mike
    P90 and G36c - by An Avali named Dave
    MP40 - by Spaceplane88
    Lee-Enfield - by Sevchenko
    Colt 1860 - by "The Reverend" John White

Other requests:
    Lupo - PTRD-41, Debauba - energy pickaxe with Empowerment and Nova - MK-48: TYhese weapon are coming, but it is needed to make them able to destroy environment, harder task for me at the moment, so they will come later.

You can craft all weapons in Requested Weapons table, avaiable from Inventor's Table, or buy them at Weapon Shop from my Galactic Shops mod. M1 Garand from previous request is also avaiable to craft and buy if you've installed that weapon.
    reqtable.png
    All weaposn are upgradable, from common to uncommon and rare.
    ak12.png ak12_up.png colt1860.png g36c.png
    leeenfield.png m1carbine.png mp40.png p90.png

1.1:

Requested by Adam27314 (Steam Community)

Desert Eagle - common, uncommon and rare
    UMP 45 - common, uncommon and rare
    Karabiner 98 kurz - common, uncommon, rare and legendary.
    Legendary requires Supporter Seal. Adam27314 supported me, so legendary version is made for him.
    deserteagle.png kar98k.png ump45.png

Feel free to ask, report bugs, ideas and requests.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. 1.2
  2. 1.1

Recent Reviews

1. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-09-06
    More bang for your collection. 5/5

That and I appreciate how there are different versions made for different tiers (i.e. there are a low-tier, a middle-tier and a high-tier for each weapon) so users can choose to scale appropriately to the game.