1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapons Addition 1.3.9.0

Your arsenal will broaden so much you won't be able to carry it all at once.

1. More Weapons

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    Sorry about the huge gap in between updates. Will try to update this more often.

• Paved the way for a big "missiles" update.
    • Added some crazy new stuff. Most of these can be bought from the Experimental Weapons Merchants.
    • Toned down ore generation, upon request.
    • Added a modified version of the Mass Smelter Mod to Weapons Addition. This means that if you are using said mod and this mod, you should unsubscribe/uninstall the Mass Smelter Mod. This will be announced on the...
  2. Ore Generation Revived

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    NEW IN 1.3.8.0;
    • Ore generation! (I cannot confirm that ore IS generating, so please give info!)
    • Fixes to recipe issues.
  3. Reuploaded

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    • Re-uploaded it for a couple fixes to take effect. Nothing else is new.
  4. Hotfixes, More Content

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    • Upped the Handheld Lunar Laser energy cost; it is now 5x what it was before (500 from 100).
    • Added more multi ammo weapons.
  5. Mission Update

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    NEW IN 1.3.6.0;
    • A bunch of new dungeons!
    • Custom reticles.
    • A new mission. Look for a radar dish on garden planets to visit the mission. The mission is tier 6+ so don't be a fool and go right away!

I would like it if people can report bugs related to this version as soon as possible. The update seems premature but I'm working on another big thing so I figured I should push the new version anyway. I have done a quick test of this mod and it doesn't cause the game to...
  6. Dungeons 2.0, Fixes

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    NEW IN 1.3.5.0;
    • A bunch of new dungeons!
    • Custom reticles.
    • Particle Accelerator recipes should be fixed now. You will craft to a new neutron to fix the issue.
    • Fixes to issues causing exceptions, such as Reward Bag.
  7. Fixes

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    • Due to peculiar circumstances, microdungeons have been temporarily removed/disabled. However, they will be re-implemented when they are confirmed to be working normally. Unfortunately, this disables the Nemesis Shrines, but you can spawn them in using /placedungeon nemesisencounter and wa_nemesisshrine.
    • Major camps now generate similar to vanilla villages.
    • Fixed Lightning Dagger's dps being way too high.
    • The Pathfinder now works similar to the balloon guns.
    • Fixed Sword...
  8. Dungeon Update

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    NEW IN 1.3.4.0;
    • Minor changes to graphics and functionality!
    • Many, many dungeons!
    • Many new npcs!
    • Experimental Weapons merchant! While the prices can be large, they are the best merchants to sell items to.
  9. Fix?

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    This is getting absurd.
  10. Fix now?

SpazDiesFirst360.0
    This is taking waaaaaaaaaaaay longer than it should.