1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapons Addition 1.3.9.0

Your arsenal will broaden so much you won't be able to carry it all at once.

1. SpazDiesFirst360.0
    Sorry I posted this late. Does require Frackin Universe!

_previewimg1.jpg _previewimg2.png _previewimg10.jpg _previewimg16.jpg _previewimg17.jpg _previewimg18.jpg _previewimg19.jpg _previewimg20.jpg _previewimg21.jpg expweapmerchant_sample.jpg

This is my first released mod, so it may have issues.

Your arsenal will broaden so much you won't be able to carry it all at once.

Behold, Weapons Addition! This mod adds a huge amount of weapons to the game. Some of them can come easy, but others require some huge grinding.

Start with a tier 3 Inventor's Table (Architect's Table) and craft an Experimental Weapons Station. Here, you may find the ability to craft... nothing! But that's because the blueprints are earned via tenants. Once you use a few of those, some materials you may commonly find in space, often distinguishable with a prefix of High-Tech or similar, will be put to good use.

Some weapons and items you may not be able to find at all. But that's because they are so overpowered at some times that they need to be extremely hard to get. Once you get a few blueprints for the Experimental Weapons Station, take them to a Conversion Machine, where you will find the ability to craft blueprints for high-end items and weapons. Of course, for the right price...

But in order to get a superior sword, look on garden planets for an ancient structure with some red lights. The chest contains a terrible shortsword, which is used as a material for the real sword. Then look on tier 5+ planets for ancient structures with a huge amount of pots and traps. These contain the materials necessary for crafting the sword.

If your looking for a mod called Particle Accelerator Addition or Particle Accelerator Addon, this is that mod, but the PAA content to Weapons Addition content tipped enormously in Weapons Addition's favor, so I renamed it.

PAA details:
    Adds overpowered material deconstruction abilities. Create elements out of deconstructed elements! Stock up on materials, or turn all that copper into titanium for that cool mech component.

Features;
    • Crossover items from Terraria (the original mod is broken as far as I know). [I do not own the sprites or functionality ideas. As far as I know, this may fall under fair use copyright law].
    • Custom sound (yes, the Particle Accelerator has it's own crafting sound).
    • custom sprites.
    • Over 70 new recipes and over 20 new different items.
    • Start by crafting the Particle Accelerator with the inventor's table. After you craft Protons, put them in the refinery to get Electrons (it was the only thing that made *some* sense and would work).
    • Added stims are found in the same way as vanilla stims.
    • Suggestions are welcome!
    Mods Merged Into Particle Accelerator Addon;
    • Status Guns: Make guns that inflict status effects on npcs and players. Heal your team! or make an enemy glow so you can track them in the dark.
    • Perfect Stuff: More Perfect stuff. Furniture, etc.

Steam version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=931673136

Github download link if the download button doesn't work: https://github.com/Spazdiesfirst360/Weapons-Addition

Player-maintained wiki: http://weapons-addition.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons_Addition_Wiki

CHANGELOG;
    Questions? Comments? Leave them in the comments section below!
    Take bug reports to Bug Reports thread, please.
    Suggestions? Take them to Suggestions thread!

[Note]: Please do not post spam in any thread or in the comments section. Spam will be deleted on sight!

If you alter the mods files, please let me know. If the alterations are good enough, I may just incorporate your alterations into the mod and add you as a contributor.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. More Weapons
  2. Ore Generation Revived
  3. Reuploaded

Recent Reviews

1. sayter
    sayter
    3/5,
    Version: 1.3.9.0
    Absolutely no attempt was made to balance these weapons or make them stand out in a crowd of a billion OP god-weapons. You've made it require FU, but utterly broken balance with them. I'm unsure what the point of this is.
    1. SpazDiesFirst360.0
      Author's Response
      I thought that making the broken items somewhat hard to obtain would help to balance them, but it's apparently not. I can certainly try to balance them, but it will take time.
  2. Waffielz
    Waffielz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.8.0
    i have no idea if your mod is making all this cobalt ore spawn everywhere, plz turn it down and nerf the guns
    1. SpazDiesFirst360.0
      Author's Response
      Yes this mod adds cobalt. Didn't know if people were okay with it so I waited until someone said something. As for the guns, I will probably cut the damage in half (excluding weak sauce items).
  3. Resfa
    Resfa
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.8.0
    Can i have a link for a version which don't required Franklin Univers ? I really love the mod looking And really Want to use it !
    1. SpazDiesFirst360.0
      Author's Response
      I'm looking to make it not require FU, but it will take a while. The PAA part of WA was built on FU, and WA was built on PAA, which is why this is difficult.
  4. OkeAni
    OkeAni
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.3.1
    Cool idea of the mod!
  5. Diegox64
    Diegox64
    5/5,
    lol
  6. Diegox64
    Diegox64
    4/5,
    can't download m8
    1. SpazDiesFirst360.0
      Author's Response
      Try it now. Should work if not I'm going to be sad because I can't direct upload it now due to size.
  7. zzzx
    zzzx
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1.0