1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon Megapack 1.32.1

Brings back weapons from pre-1.0 versions.

1. endercoolboy
    endercoolboy
    1/5,
    Version: 1.32.1
    it never sed wut to do to get the wepons
  2. saharat
    saharat
    5/5,
    Version: 1.32.1
    this awesome, can you give me item data
  3. Kelthazan
    Kelthazan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.24
    A bit buggy at times with slowdowns - possibly fixed? - but no less deserving of 5 stars! Anything that brings this much more deserves the patience of a few patches XD 5/5
    1. apinanaivot
      Author's Response
      Thank you! The lag is now mostly fixed in the latest update.
  4. EnderMImi
    EnderMImi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.23
    Are we gonna see a crafting table for all the weapons or will it all stay random ? Since i find weapon that i didn't like much .
    1. apinanaivot
      Author's Response
      There are millions of weapons so crafting is not possible.
  5. Multistream
    Multistream
    5/5,
    Awesome
  6. NickEN
    NickEN
    5/5,
    greeeat
  7. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    5/5,
    OMG Approved :)
  8. PotatoMaster
    PotatoMaster
    5/5,
    Version: 1.22
    awesome... Awesome! AWESOME!!

Finaly i can play with this old weapons... also, add a fan as 1 handed weapon :3
  9. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    Version: 1.17
    Maybe - someday - Chucklefish will bring back some of these old goodies, perhaps in a later patch to make them better fit with the in-game lore appropriately without standing out too much from the entire theme of the game.

However,
    Until then, I'm glad to have the 'Weapon Megapack' mod working and the return of so many missed weapon types. I'm especially glad that this mod doesn't affect any vanilla Starbound weapon types so that other weapon mods that continue adding on to these existing types won't be having incompatibility issues with this mod! For me, the nostalgic feeling kicks in as I especially missed the Glitch maces; gotta have something to 'end them rightly'! 5/5

Looking forward to more returned weapon types!