1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Vulpes Race Mod 0.4

Adds a Fox race into the game

1. ZergTDG
    ~( Note)~
    Currently I am not as well versed in terms of modding Starbound as I would like to be. Realize that this mod began as
    espilonarge's Kangaru Mod. I plan to fully recreate every aspect of this mod so that it is it's own separate mod, but until then it will be deterred from his original files.
    ~(End Note)~

Hello there fellow Starbounders!

Since no one has even attempted a Fox race mod yet, I've decided to give it my best go. This is still a WIP so expect updates that add nicer looking things as well as more racial changes.

[​IMG]

Things to do:
    -Spaceship (NEED HELP, if you know how to make your own please let me know. I have the art done, just cant figure out how to make it work.)
    -Add/redo Armor
    -Redo hair

That's all for now, Hope you enjoy!
    Stay furry, you crazy explorers you!
    -Z

Recent Updates

1. Quick texture update
  2. Fixed leg textures

Recent Reviews

1. shaun4519
    shaun4519
    4/5,
    Version: 0.4
    why did you make it 18+?
  2. an idiot ninja
    an idiot ninja
    5/5,
    its a nice mod but i cant help with the ship
  3. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    Wonderful foxes! I look forward to the expansion of this mod.
  4. shirowildwolf
    shirowildwolf
    5/5,
  5. Goupyl
    Goupyl
    4/5,
    Foxes. What else can i say ?
    It just needs updates with a back story and some custom stuff to be perfect !
  6. FoxConcerto
    FoxConcerto
    4/5,
    Love the mod..but please update it for real.
    shirowildwolfs fix is nice, but I don't think any new armors/weapons 'n stuff works/can be made.
  7. Furax
    Furax
    2/5,
    The cloud from you isnt good:
    Endles loading and a damaged file with less an half mb. Please fix it, or better use another cloud
  8. KageKitsune
    KageKitsune
    4/5,
    Would love to see this updated to furious koala in the mean time I am bummed out about it being out dated
  9. RheaSnaketail
    RheaSnaketail
    5/5,
    I'll be the first to say it, since apparently, no one has, even though it jumps into my mind right away.
    Frigging furries, man.

Nah, just joking, love it~
  10. DarciTheFox
    DarciTheFox
    5/5,
    I'm SO excited to use this!!! Then I can make me! I can't wait until you figure out a ship! I'm sure it will be great. Also, could someone please explain how to install this with detailed explanations?

I've been getting frustrated trying to figure it out and I'd appreciate any help! Thanks! This is AWESOME!!

Now all of us foxes can finally be properly represented in game! ;) lol!