1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

VoxelPlus(1.3.2) 2.5

Adds more uses & sizes to Voxels.

1. VoxelPlus 2.5

Meteor_Strike
    Added Ancient Essence Voxels.

Images

1. VoxelPlusIcon.png
  2. New better sprites!

Meteor_Strike
    This update doesn't too much. mysteek_80 made a bunch of much nicer sprites, and this update adds those. No new features, but everything looks way nicer!
  3. Necromancy?!?

Meteor_Strike
    Yup, I'm back from the dead! Life hit me like a truck, so I apologize to anyone who was inconvenienced by the crashing. Anyway, this should work on 1.1.5+ (In theory), so go nuts with it!

Update Notes:
    - The codex broke at some point, so I'll be fixing and re-adding it later.
    - I removed the liquid pumps, since they were rather redundant with all the other mods around now. There are other better mods for it, so I'll leave it to them.
    - Liquid Coffee has been removed at some point, so...
  4. VoxelPlus 1.9: Pumps!

Meteor_Strike
    Now I have added some new art. I had just been reusing the crafting station's icon in the top left part of the crafting interface for my creations, but I finally made some icons to go there instead. Not super pretty, but that can be fixed later.

I also (With some help from Kayuko, who wrote most of the Lua scripting,) added some liquid pumps. When activated through wiring, they will pick up any liquid at the base of the pump, and put it in their inventory. Kinda helpful. If you use a mod...
  5. VoxelPlus 1.8: Avali, anyone?

Meteor_Strike
    This is only a minor update that fixes a minor glitch with my compatability settings. Although, it also adds some compatability for the Avali race which can be found here: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/avali-triage.2852/

NEW FEATURES:
    - Makes it so the Avali also start with the Intro codex.
    - Remedied the somewhat broken includes line. This means you no longer have to worry about this loading after the other mods and failing to do anything.
    DarknessLilly likes this.
  6. VoxelPlus 1.7: More art, more meds, and more puns!

Meteor_Strike
    While I am sure that I will get shot for the bad puns, I also added some better art to the mod, retexturing the HORRIBLE placeholder art for the Pixel Station and also adding a Med Assembler where you can create meds for a price!

NEW FEATURES:
    - Added the Med Assembler, complete with stimpaks, medpacks, nanowraps, and bandages.
    - Fixed the nasty placeholder art for the pixel station, although might redo it again later.
    - Added some more bad puns. Have fun finding those and depleting your...
  7. VoxelPlus 1.6: Codex of Explaining

Meteor_Strike
    Not much happened here, just added a codex that you should start with, and if you don't you can craft for free just by opening your normal crafting window.

NEW FEATURES:
    - Added a codex that briefly explains most of the mod's functions, which can be crafted for free assuming you don't start with it for some reason. (Custom race people, I got your back! :p)
  8. VoxelPlus 1.5: Super Huge Reconstitution Update! YAY ME!

Meteor_Strike
    This update added a TON of stuff! I'm just going to list it all below this sentence...

NEW FEATURES:
    - Liquidation Reactor: You can now print liquids, like Coconut Milk, Lava, and Water!
    - Advanced Ore Reconstitution Station: Now you can make Solarium, Plutonium, Rubium, and MORE!
    - Some better textures!
    - More compatability code!
    - A few more jokes in the descriptions!
  9. (Mini-Update) VoxelPlus 1.4: I forgot something. :P

Meteor_Strike
    Forgot to make it so you could spawn the Advanced Printer from the Spawning Box (Creative Mode mod) if you have it installed. Creative Mode is still not a necessary mod, but this mod will work with it completely now.
  10. VoxelPlus 1.3: Advanced Printers!

Meteor_Strike
    With this update we get a few bits and pieces. I have a bit of a master plan, and while a bit bumpy here and there, it's coming along nicely.

NEW FEATURES:
    - Creative Mode compatability (You can now spawn all the voxels from the Spawning Box.)
    - Advanced Printer
    - Printable ores at the Advanced Printer. Only the ones that could be smelted at a regular furnace though, and they cost 9x more pixels to create them than to smelt the ores into pixels at a refinery. (I.E. if you create some ores...