1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Vespoids! 1.04

Adds a race of nature loving bees/wasps to the game.

1. SunGuy_
    SunGuy_
    5/5,
    Version: 1.04
    cool. ^_^
  2. jhonasmeili
    jhonasmeili
    4/5,
    It is good, however,it cannot run the mech deploying animation.
    edit: i figured out a way to make it not crash the game, but there is still no mech deploying animation
  3. Computer126
    Computer126
    4/5,
    That mod is good but vespoid speech are like human speech.
  4. Spacebat365
    Spacebat365
    5/5,
    Excellent. I have finally found one of the greatest mods
  5. BlueCrescentMoon
    BlueCrescentMoon
    5/5,
    Amazing race, feels like it was already in the game. There hasn't been an update for mechs yet so I took it upon myself to do it. Check the discussion tab to find out more about it.
  6. leodudjak
    leodudjak
    5/5,
    topmod
  7. phoenix_bro11
    phoenix_bro11
    4/5,
    good
  8. lizardman5665
    lizardman5665
    5/5,
    They heal in water, and according to my pool, wasps do not heal in water. They drown. 10/10 mod, good race with good animations, looks like something that could have been in the actual game, I say this is a must have
  9. Utkudakid
    Utkudakid
    3/5,
    The race has a nice lore and is graphically overall avarage,i like it.But the furniture?Oh god.My eyes are bleeding.The only thing that isnt as eyebleeding is the wardrobe.Please fix the pixel art,or atleat get someone to fix it.
  10. Scrodge380
    Scrodge380
    5/5,
    Version: 1.03
    Nice one
  11. otto starbound
    otto starbound
    4/5,
    Version: 1.01
    its a realy good mod but there no vespzoid race
    1. AnthonySkunk89
      Author's Response
      Shows up on my friends game just fine. Are you running a race extender mod beside this to make custom races visable?
  12. Sansryel
    Sansryel
    5/5,
    Version: (GG)
    How do i spawn them as a tentant? And when i go to "Create new Character" i dont see them there :( help? Also it looks awesome!
    1. AnthonySkunk89
      Author's Response
      Do you have a race extender mod?
  13. Cl4pTr4pLegend
    Cl4pTr4pLegend
    5/5,
    I love it :D
  14. fabian46718
    fabian46718
    1/5,
    meh
    1. AnthonySkunk89
      Author's Response
      Not much of a review mate. ^!^
  15. Skoon
    Skoon
    5/5,
    Still a favorite mod of mine by far. The updates have all been great and I am very happy to see this is alive and well as Starbound itself grows.

And yes, I still draw that character I made because of this. haha
  16. Mmklop
    Mmklop
    5/5,
    Good race mod, one of my favorites. author, i was wondering if i could mention this race in the lore of another race mod im working on? no files or images from your mod, just a mention in the backstory.
    1. AnthonySkunk89
      Author's Response
      I see no problem. The Vespoids are getting a lore overhaul hopefully soon.
  17. BloodyAngel
    BloodyAngel
    5/5,
    High Quality. Modder keeping up with their work, talking to the community and constant while persistently fixing bugs. Wonderful race.
    1. AnthonySkunk89
      Author's Response
      I'm humbled, thanks. ^!^
  18. Lunar Haze
    Lunar Haze
    5/5,
    Great mod. But theres a bug with the Honey Liquid apparently.... Whenever I try to start up my game with the mod it tells me that theres an error with not repeating the Honey liquid.
    Wut do?
    Break glass?
    1. AnthonySkunk89
      Author's Response
      If it's a bug problem please IM me. Glad you like it, now, this is the second time the honey liquid popped up. What other mods are you using alongside this one? And if able, can I get a log file from you?
  19. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    4/5,
    Thanks for the current fix, i use alot of mods and didnt manage to find out who let all the guards die ;D
    1. AnthonySkunk89
      Author's Response
      Trust me, it was 4 am when I found the problem finally. Glad I did though, I wanted to play the game! xD
  20. JeStErHALLOW
    JeStErHALLOW
    5/5,
    LOVE this mod tbh ;7; I love bug races and I love starbound so naturally I had to try this race and they did not disappoint ;u;
    1. AnthonySkunk89
      Author's Response
      My thanks. ^!^ But, like up the Mantis race too. It made me want to create this one in the first place.